• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANDROID APP IS OUT!!

Switched to this app months ago when I got a new phone after finding that my old one was no longer available . About one out of every 5 or so rounds I go to finish, and it crashes and I lose all scores for the round. Anyone have any advice before I move on to something else?

So you tap finish and it crashes you out of the app completely? Have you tried reinstalling? Is it always on a particular course?

If you can explain what options you have on, etc. I can try to recreate it. Also, what sort of phone do you have? I can check the crash logs. The latest version has more advanced crash logging so I might be able to find your crash in there if I know what kind of phone you have.

If you could continue this here (just make a new thread), so we can have a thread dedicated to your issue.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Did player order ever get implemented? I know it was talked about a year or 2 ago. I can get it to do by score or alphabetical. Perhaps I'm missing something.

Did player order ever get implemented? I know it was talked about a year or 2 ago. I can get it to do by score or alphabetical. Perhaps I'm missing something.
I went through a couple of different developers with all this stuff, it's been a slow, expensive and somewhat frustrating process. I have no idea how to do this stuff myself so I have to rely on outside help which bugs me since I like stuff done yesterday. There are a few bugs to take care of but that is next on the "new features" list right after selecting starting hole. I'd anticipate they'll both get done at the same time.

The new developer I found has a new gig now though so his time is limited. I'm trying to work around it to continue progress. I did implement a tee order subscript thing if you turn off the auto-order player feature. So that way the names won't always move around but you still see the tee order.

Sorry about the delay, I'm trying to get this stuff done as quickly as possible... just easier said then done :/

Update should be coming out in the next few days. Primarily under the hood and cosmetic. I'm hoping feature adds will come relatively quickly after that to catch up with iOS.

Not sure if my post from the other day was deleted or what, but the app is continually crashing in Android.

One of the best features of the app is the "Exclude Already Played" under the "Premium Only" section. Really great for a bagger like me.

Anyone else having this problem? I've logged in and logged out and restarted the app and it keeps happening.

Thanks.

Not sure if my post from the other day was deleted or what, but the app is continually crashing in Android.

One of the best features of the app is the "Exclude Already Played" under the "Premium Only" section. Really great for a bagger like me.

Anyone else having this problem? I've logged in and logged out and restarted the app and it keeps happening.

Thanks.

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum (Android Support).

I didn't like the $5 app fee at first, but boy am I glad I downloaded it. Before I had the app, I use to write down and print out maps for every course I was planning on playing. Now I just use my phone. Well worth the money.

Thanks, I just brought on another guy to make further improvements. I'm hoping I can kick start development without going broke :)

First, I've really enjoyed this app, travelling with it has been great, that and keeping track of scores and my progress has been very useful as well.

Now my question is, I somehow have a round on the phone that I didn't submit to DGCR, problem is I don't know which one it is, is there any way to do a submit all to catch this one or should I just not worry about it?

There isn't a way to do that. I'd like the developer to add an indicator to the round list so you can see if it has been submitted or not.

One quick way to figure out which round it is is go to the stats and choose "Course Stats". Compare the round count there to the online count for that course and problem solved :)

Latest posts