• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Android apps for Disc Golf?

Just spent $4 on it an hour ago to upgrade from free I've been using. Pumped to try it

It's well worth it. Being able to save it to the cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc) is awesome.

A couple weeks ago, I looked up a score from Highbridge from over a year ago when one guy disputed another guy's score on Woodland Greens.

Yup, i love Easy Scorecard Pro.

I also have the Innova Pro Shop app on my phone. DONT GET IT, YOU WILL LOSE MONEY LEFT/RIGHT FROM HOW EASY IT IS TO BUY NEW DISCS!!! ha, I actually had to delete it because i used it too often when work was slow.

Easy Scorecard added a Batch Export of rounds to CSV over the weekend in 1.3.5c. But it doesn't work for me. I have 276 rounds in Previous Rounds. When I hit Batch..Export, it says 0 rounds exported. Anyone else?

(I'll write the guy -- he's really good about responding -- just wanted you all to know the supercool feature was added.)

OHHHHHHH, when you do a batch operation, you have to select the rounds to Export. Durrr. Okay, so I wrote him and requested he add a Select All.

Hey folks. The PDGA app for Android is currently in beta testing. Looks good so far. Just some minor bugs and UI stuff to work out and then it should be ready for the Google Play Store. Wish I could give you a specific date, but I can't...yet.

Just an FYI.

Marty Gregwah
PDGA Social Media Director
@martygregwah, facebook.com/martygregwah
[email protected]

Any word yet on when this is being released?

UDisc is what I've been using for the past year (started using it on iPhone) and it's the bee's knees.

Super easy to use, lots of stats, GPS course finder, more stats, shot distance measure tool, and a great UI.

The only downside is that you can't export your data.

Hey folks. The PDGA app for Android is currently in beta testing. Looks good so far. Just some minor bugs and UI stuff to work out and then it should be ready for the Google Play Store. Wish I could give you a specific date, but I can't...yet.

Just an FYI.

Marty Gregwah
PDGA Social Media Director
@martygregwah, facebook.com/martygregwah
[email protected]

:clap:

I know there is a golf app where you can use google maps (satelite view) from your desktop to label a golf course (teebox, hole, etc) and then the app will give you exact yardage while playing. I know my brother has it and loves it - I'll ask him what it's called.

I haven't used an app for a long time... I do have disc caddy 2... I remember it being pretty good. I would definitely download the pdga app. Would like to know what an estimated rating would be when playing new courses.

Are there any other apps besides easy scorecard that provide statistics on individual holes? That's the main reason I'm using that one. As far as I can tell from the free usdisc app, that doesn't have that function.

Not supported anymore?

I got on Google Play to buy Easy Scorecard Pro--I've been using the free version for a year and a half--and found the following on the Purchase/Install page:
***Due to the lack of time, this app is no longer in active development. Please do not expect support if you decide to buy this app***

I guess that I will get UDisc... <shrug>