• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Angelica Park/Reading, PA

cblack129

Eagle Member
I'm gonna be playing Angelica Park in Reading, PA tomorrow Feb 2nd around 10 am. If anyone wants to join me, let me know, we'll meet up.

weather warm enough for you now?

I'm gonna be playing Angelica Park in Reading, PA tomorrow Feb 2nd around 10 am. If anyone wants to join me, let me know, we'll meet up.

:doh: D'oh! If I would have known a week ago I could have planned a trip out there.

my buddy designed that course-- hope you liked it . i think for a 9 holer its nice. there were some areas that he wanted to put the holes but they would not allow it. Perhaps one day an additional 9 will be put in but the locals down there have to continue to show interest in it for that to happen. he was co-designing another course in the lancaster area last weekend.

my buddy designed that course-- hope you liked it . i think for a 9 holer its nice. there were some areas that he wanted to put the holes but they would not allow it. Perhaps one day an additional 9 will be put in but the locals down there have to continue to show interest in it for that to happen. he was co-designing another course in the lancaster area last weekend.

Do you know where in lancaster he was designing a course. I would love to see another course near my area. I do love Reading. It's a great little 9 holer. I especially love that hole where the creek is pretty much the fairway. I heard that another 9 may possibly go in the woods across the road. Is that where they're thinking about putting another 9.

LeGrassa?

yeah lagrassa. nothing is in the works now for an additional 9 . people just need to keep playing what is there so the park guys see that there is an interest in it. Jeff did however mention that he would one day like to put baskets in the woods.

the name of the land in landcaster escapes me right now . I am gonna say outlook or outreach park ?? does that sound familiar ? If you know bill geibel of lancaster you can ask him , he is on the project also.

i'm not actually from lancaster. i'm just on the other side of the river, so none of those parks sound familiar.

Latest posts