• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

another "calling about a disc I found" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive to Allentown, PA and turn it in at Dodo's Disc Golf shop. You'll get $3 store credit and get to see sweet disc golf shop. :thmbup:

Like a complete moron I've put my number on discs and didn't put the area code on there. My own damn fault. Sounds like you tried as best as reasonable. Congratulations on your new driver.

I found a Star Boss recently. It did have a phone number but it was in a zone 4 hours or more away. I called it and left a message. I got no response. Just in case I may have misdialed the number, I tried again. In my second message I told the guy that if he did not call me back in a few days I was going to keep it. He did not call back so now the disc is mine.:)

Most states only have a few area codes. I would just try the ones in that state that you found it in. After that, I would say its your disc.

I apologize, as I know this has been done a lot...

I found a pro destroyer yesterday under some leaves at a course. It has a phone number but no area code. I tried the area code that the course is in but was unsuccessful. What should I do?

Hari Kiri to live with such shame is worthless.

OMG!!!!! NOT ANOTHER 1 BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ETC......... do I sound like 90% of the people on dgcr? You called and no response! get out the sharpie and do your best terrel owens impersonation!

OR just send it to me!

It wasn't me this time. :) I gave a real answer and did not mention anything about any other threads.

Nope...atleast not under that name. There was a person I was 90% sure was Katana, but he is not active either.
His sidekick Leppard has not been on lately either.

I was looking back at old threads and whenever katana posted something leppard would post something in the same thread, no more than five minutes later.

I remember seeing a post where someone asked katana if he played with you and he replied "yes, and he gets so mad when I win." Lol

God, that guy had to be a pain in the arse.

When he came back for a while I welcomed him back. He was, but he was entertaining also.
Are you about to say you are Katana?

Haha, no. I would have to have that poetic spacing in every single one of my posts. But I will agree with you that his posts were entertaining, he was quite funny even though he didn't try to be. Unless his whole disc keeping philosophy was just for trolling purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts