• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Any chance Innova makes a Thundereagle?

Surprised no one has mentioned an Orc. A star Orc is very much comparable to a Thunderbird with a bit more turn and fade. You might have to knock the new off it to really get the true Eagle-ish flight, but it won't take long.

I find most Orcs to be (control) distance drivers and harder to range than traditional fairways like the eagle and teebird and their more power hungry and faster cousins the PD, Olf, thundy, and their like. I do have several stable Orcs that act like you say, a longer fairway, but they are the exception and not the rule IMO.

I thought the FD3 was a FB bottom with a starfire top.

I don't know about the FD3, but I'm certain myself and have read many times that the OLF is a Starfire/Wraith top.

The orc is this. I bag to PFN Star orcs. One of my favorite discs, start out decently overstable and beat to be good hyzerflip woods discs.

Also to Teebird. Innova had to make their own PD with their own name on it after the PD got so popular. It worked. They sell a crapload of them.

Thanks. Just making sure of the analogy. I've thrown Eagles and Teebirds and prefer Teebirds. I've also thrown PDs, QOLFs and Thunderbirds and found them interchangeably amazing. I throw Thunderbirds cause they're easily available and I have a lot.

As to the OP:

I'd suggest a Starfire as the thunder eagle.

The orc is this. I bag to PFN Star orcs. One of my favorite discs, start out decently overstable and beat to be good hyzerflip woods discs.

I used to love the old pearly orcs. As my stash dwindled and the flight number orcs never flew well for me, I was forced to move on.

Granted, I was throwing them for my max distance shots at that time.

Latest posts