• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any Disc Golf stores that Accept Amazon payments/gift cards.

drblam

Eagle Member
I will be getting a 100 dollar gift card from my insurance for being mas healthy ("thanks a lot, Obama" he said sarcastically.)
Anyway, most of the sellers on amazon suck.
I saw the amazon payments thing, and just wondered if I am able to use my giftcard balance at marshall street, DD, discnation, Community discs, or somewhere that I don't think sucks. I know I can order from Gotta Go Gotta Throw through amazon, but their stock/website are a bit lacking compared to the big boys.

I tried a search, and might be stupid, but I didn't find anything on her or google (thanks again, Obama!")

https://www.discnation.com/
i2.jpg

I ordered one time from amazon because I had a gift card and the price on a Buzzz Ti was good. Well, I love amazon but that's the last time I will order from a "colors may vary" place. That shade of green on that buzzz was really hard to find. So I'll order from golf disc sites, even if it means paying a bit more to get a color I want.

Good luck!

Latest posts