• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Any thoughts on Surge SS FLX?

mohmandm

Par Member
I just ordered this disc. I figured I would get it without the FLX but they didn't have it at primediscs.com. Any thoughts on it before I throw it?

I have one I really like. It is more stable than the Surge ss z plastic. Throw it low and flat and it will go a mile.

i have a very dark purple one because of that alone i won't use it on the course . But i have thrown on a field and it is very straight
have regular FLX surges that i use a lot
FLX is great - gotta try it - its really not floppy at all

I bombed one 450' before. I absolutely love it. Very durable plastic. You'll be really happy with it for sure once you learn how to get it up and gliding

My favorite disc! The only discraft that is always in my bag. Great driver...I just can't say enough about how much I like this disc...

I had two but ended up preferring the esp surge not the ss becasue once it was broken in it got waaaaay to understable.

A great disc for both turnovers and long straight hyzer flips. Super low flight if you just put a bunch of snap on it and let it rip. i use it in tight fairways.

as for the plastic itself, i love esp flx... I've got it in my buzz and surge and surge ss. Also have it for avenger but I don't like the avenger for some reason ><

i love it too. i use it for long annies and some low force hyzer flips. cant got worng with this one.