• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Need Wasps, Athenas, Zombees

MonkeyShine

Par Member
Looking for the following:
* 6/10 Z Wasps
* Any other Wasp, will still consider, especially plastics that aren't usually available, like CT
* 7-8/10 Athenas, ESP or Z or Ti
* Zombees, will consider just about anything
* FLX Roach would be pretty swell too

I have TONS of stuff to trade and would prefer trade, I'm about done spending serious money on disc golf. Just lmk what you're looking for while I try to compile a list of everything, tons of Innova from about 6 years ago (Wraiths Orcs Destroyers), some Voodoos, some Lat 64 and "Trilogy", some Samurais, and a bunch of PDs.

I've got a FR misprint Z Zombee, multiple Z Wasps (most are 8/10 or better though with one that's a 6-7/10), and possibly an Athena or 2 I could let go of, especially if you want to try a TF.

PDs are my jam, especially any that are 6-8/10, maybe even a 5/10. Destroyers/Wraiths that are 6-7/10 would be awesome as well.

I've got a FR misprint Z Zombee, multiple Z Wasps (most are 8/10 or better though with one that's a 6-7/10), and possibly an Athena or 2 I could let go of, especially if you want to try a TF.

PDs are my jam, especially any that are 6-8/10, maybe even a 5/10. Destroyers/Wraiths that are 6-7/10 would be awesome as well.
Let's get some pics and we can pm.

Latest posts