• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ledgstone 2021 Discs

ILUVSMGS18

Just Another Disc Hoarder
So Ledgestone always releases some really cool plastic/mold combinations. This year they're doing a run for every mold that is available from Discraft.

Wave 1
Glo Sparkle Vulture
CT Glo Jawbreaker Wasp
JB OG Glo Buzzz
Big Z Tracker
Tour Series Jawbreaker Meteor
Z Swirl Tour Series Avenger SS
ESP Tour Series Swirly Buzzz
Z Sparkle Zone
Z Glo Raptor
Cryztal Flx Glo Ringer
Z Swirl Tour Series Heat
Big Z Avenger
Rubber Blend Glo Roach
Ti Swirl Thrasher
Rubber Blend Glo Nuke
Rubber Blend Glo Drone
Cryztal Flx Sparkle Banger GT
Z Swirl Tour Series Nebula
Big Z Flash
Z Swirl Tour Series Crush
CT JB Challenger
ESP Tour Series APX
Tour Series Jawbreaker Rattler
Z Swirl Tour Series Xtreme
Ti Swirl Glide

Wave 2
Big Z Zone
Ti Swirly Wasp
Cryztal Flx Sparkle Buzzz
Z Swirl Tour Series Surge
Cryztal Sparkle Buzzz SS
Z Swirl Tour Series Crank
Rubber Blend Glo Ringer GT
Big Z Crank SS
Ti Swirl Predator
Cryztal Flx Glo Roach
ESP Tour Series Sol
Cryztal Sparkle Stalker
Z Swirl Tour Series Nuke SS
ESP Tour Series Stratus
Z Swirl Tour Series Pulse
Z Glo Sparkle Talon
Z Swirl Tour Series Hawk
ESP Tour Series Cyclone
Ti Swirl Zombee
CT JB Challenger SS
CT JB Challenger OS
Cryztal Sparkle Sting
ESP Tour Series Venom
Z Swirl Tour Series Surge SS

Wave 3
ESP Tour Series Reaper
ESP Tour Series Zeppelin
Ti Swirly XL
Glo ESP Flx Buzzz
ESP Tour Series Flick
Cryztal Flx Sparkle Meteor
Ti Swirl Flx Zone
Z Glo Sparkle Undertaker
ESP Tour Series Archer
Cryztal Heat
Jawbreaker Force
Tour Series ESP Glo Stalker
ESP Tour Series Nuke OS
Z Swirl Tour Series Punisher
ESP Tour Series Wildcat
Rubber Blend Glo Magnet
CT Focus
Z Swirl Tour Series Buzzz OS
ESP Tour Series Impact
Rubber Blend Putt'r
ESP Tour Series XS
ESP Tour Series Xpress
Z Sparkle Machete

From the Ledgestone announcement:
If you notice a mold that is missing from the list that you think should be available, it's probably because the tournament will be releasing that disc on its own. The tournament will be releasing 29 limited edition runs, most of which will be released at the event in August or online at the Ledgestone retail website. This will include a special LSWT Undertaker, the 2021 Grateful Buzzz, a Midnight Buzzz, Rubber Blend Wasp, CryZtal Raptor, Big Z Hornet, Z Swirl Tour Series Buzzz-GT, Rubber Blend Comet, Ti Swirl Avenger SS, and many more. Stay tuned for all of the most up to date information.

A lot of OOP stuff is getting run, such as the Impact, Venom, Reaper, Talon, and the never produced Nebula. I'm looking forward to the Glo Stalker and Ti Flx Zone the most. Well there goes likely $200 as there's some others I just want to try.

I better not have to wait until August to find another Comet.

Some interesting ones on that list though. I'm sure I'll buy way too many again.

Wonder when they will have time to make those when everything is out of stock at the moment

Still no premium plastic Challenger SS. But fear not, we polled golfers and decided to mold up some Jawbreaker Forces. If you read the long-winded and somewhat self congratulatory message, there will be other special editions (Fierce would be in that category, I imagine.) Cool to see some old molds get love, I suppose.

<puts on grumpy pants>
This is great, but I'd really like to see availability of normal stock discs everywhere.

<takes off grumpy pants>
Really looking forward to a lot of these. Rubber blend RingerGT? Please and thank you!

such a money grab

this continues to be brilliant marketing even this year with peoples stock favorites not being found

I'm swearing off limited edition discs. I throw all discraft and if I can't do it with a stock disc then a limited edition won't help. I don't want to get in a place where I'm used to a certain hard to find run. Then once I lose that disc fork over 2x or 3x retail. No thanks.

I'm swearing off limited edition discs. I throw all discraft and if I can't do it with a stock disc then a limited edition won't help. I don't want to get in a place where I'm used to a certain hard to find run. Then once I lose that disc fork over 2x or 3x retail. No thanks.

But LE discs are pretty.

That's why I buy them, at least. Not because they fly different than my stock runs. Those RB Glo Roaches are going to putt just like my JBs...but they'll have that limited edition mojo (which plenty of people don't feel...probably a good thing for their wallets.)

such a money grab

this continues to be brilliant marketing even this year with peoples stock favorites not being found

This is Heinold's deal. He decides what fundraising discs to run, and proceeds fund one of the conistently largest purses in disc golf.

Impact even if modern swirl ESP, will work for me. I am figuring that only the weights that do not work for the mold will be left when I buy a few for me and others.

I could for sure enjoy the Ti Swirl FLX Zones.

I had some of the TI FLX Zones from a few years ago, they were sweet.

I sold / traded a few, then lost my last one, regretted not keeping a small stash.

Latest posts