• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ledgstone 2021 Discs

The only Drone is rubber blend? Gross

Buzzz selection is good (as always), and the Zone will be good im sure. Those are the only three molds I throw from DC, I was hoping for a better Drone (or at this point, literally any premium plastic Drone)

Thanks for the bump.

As a Drone whore I'll absolutely buy some rubber blends, if anyone is on the fence I'll report back asap!

Patiently awaiting the ledgestone Surge SS release, they haven't run a batch in a long time and I'm on my last one in Z plastic. Best 11 speed/21mm rim driver there is IMO. Wish more of the SS line was like the Surge and Surge SS, the SS version is just a slightly beat in variant instead of an entirely different disc like the Nuke/Nuke SS or Crank/Crank SS.

Z Swirl Tour Series Nebula

iu

Ha, immediately thought of you when I saw that. Didn't want to blow your spot up and have some scalpers steal them all:sick:

Same here. Didn't want to immediately point it out to him, but I didn't think it would take thie long fir him to see it.

Same here. Didn't want to immediately point it out to him, but I didn't think it would take thie long fir him to see it.

I've had some long breaks from the forum recently. Hopefully the scalpers will think these won't be worth it and I can get a couple without paying stupid money.

Thanks for thinking of me though. :hfive:

If I see me RB Drones drop I'll PM you and buy mine before bumping this thread! (or text if you want to PM me your number) Hell I haven't thrown a Nebula in forever maybe I'll buy a few...or them all...

:rolleyes:

I've had some long breaks from the forum recently. Hopefully the scalpers will think these won't be worth it and I can get a couple without paying stupid money.

Thanks for thinking of me though. :hfive:

You should be able to when they drop at most disc stores Feb 26th.

I'm hyped for the Tour Series Z Crush. I loved that mold. I wonder which pro it's for? Hope it comes back in regular production.

Wonder how many of each they will make?

To buy a Discraft disc in 2020/2021 has not been easy
I "need" a JB Meteor . .would like a few others but not to hopefull

Dang, I just looked more closely at the original post. Limited Edition RB Comets - firm, grippy mid grade plastic Comets!

So in addition to several Roaches and possibly some Zones, I'ma hafta get a couple of those dang Comets. Damn you Discraft...

I told myself I wouldn't buy any this year after going overboard last year.

I'll probably tell myself that next year after going overboard this year too.

I told myself I wouldn't buy any this year after going overboard last year.

I'll probably tell myself that next year after going overboard this year too.

Well, swhite says disc prices are going up....and I don't really need any Zones....and I used to spend more money on beer...and what's $100 anyhow?

Dang, I just looked more closely at the original post. Limited Edition RB Comets - firm, grippy mid grade plastic Comets!

So in addition to several Roaches and possibly some Zones, I'ma hafta get a couple of those dang Comets. Damn you Discraft...

I'll probably try to get some just because X Comets don't seem to exist currently, and I could use a couple more as mine are nicely beat and I need another to cycle