• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ledgstone 2021 Discs

Oh, the Cyclone I have is nice. Little early turn, flattens out, nice glide, comes back at the end. Doesn't really push forward during the fade like the old Tournament Pros did, but neither do my other ESP Cyclones. I was really tempted to get another one since this once was a bit less HSS than the last couple ESP Cyclones I've broken out so it was more ready to go out of the box. Then I remembered I was already going to die with unthrown ESP Cyclones in my basement. :\

So after all of these waves including the one that dropped exclusively at the Ledgestone Pro Shop, I've acquired the following discs
Z Swirl Surge
Z Swirl Surge SS
Z Swirl Nebula
Cryztal Sparkle Sting
Cryztal FLX Meteor
ESP FLX Buzzz
Cryztal Sparkle Stalker
ESP GLO Swirl Stalker
Ti FLX Zone
Big Z Zone
GLO Sparkle Raptor (acquired used)
GLO Sparkle Vulture (acquired used)
Z Swirl Heat (acquired used)
Also in Wave 4 but haven't received yet
RB Comet
MJ JB GLO Comet
2 LSWT JB GLO Comets (one is 160-163, should be fun)
RB Comet
2 Uli Cryztal Zones
3 MJ ESP Scorches
Big Z Fierce
OG JB GLO Luna
ESP Uli Raptor
2 JB TS Zones

That's a lot of $$$ since my orders for tonight totaled $350+ (thought I upgraded my shipping for $17 combined and ordered 3 patches as well in order 2).

I thought I was bad last year. But now I don't feel bad at all 😁

All I got this year was a TI Wasp, 2 Nebulae and a Roach. I'm proud of myself.

My buddy texted me a link to the Les White Z Swirly Mantis and I jumped...3 on the way...

I'm good at avoiding these drops but been waiting on the Mantis and shocked I was able to get a few.

Anyone throw the Z Swirl Surge SS?

Fly like the numbers suggest?

I have a friend that throws the heck out of regular Z Surge SS's. (Mostly blue if that matters) He seems to think that the Ledgestone Z Swirl is more overstable. I think that he said it has a little less glide, but I don't remember for sure on that.

I used mine as my max D disc for a little while, until it randomly went MIA. Bombed predictably and had enough fade to come back out of most over turned shots. I kinda want another one, but also don't at the same time. My MJ Scorches have a similar flight so far, so I don't see the need for both, and I still have my OG bomber Surge.

I really wanted to get to the Cyclones but by the time I got to order one they were out of stock. Anyone want to note how these are flying?

Any experience with the Cryztal Heat? Compared to ESP and Z?

I do not have a lot of experience with Cryztal. My assumption is it is relative (plastic and disc stability) to Z.

Latest posts