• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anybody use a Clicgear golf push cart?

The guy knocked the price down to 35 since I drove an hour to get it- didn't even need mods to get the bag on there fairly securely

oXXglBv.jpg

The guy knocked the price down to 35 since I drove an hour to get it- didn't even need mods to get the bag on there fairly securely

That's a steal for $35! I can see it already has the brake installed. Now it's seat time! I googled "sun mountain v1 seat"
& I found mine for $25.99 w/ free shipping ..

That's a steal for $35! I can see it already has the brake installed. Now it's seat time! I googled "sun mountain v1 seat"
& I found mine for $25.99 w/ free shipping ..

Do you know how I can tell what model this is and what accessories will work with it?

I guess this is what Im after-

http://www.golfsmith.com/product/30026757/sun-mountain-speed-cart-v1-cart-seat

Does it still fold up with the seat on?

Yes that is what you are looking for. Also yes it does fold up with the seat. The seat flips up & pivots to vertical also for more room while folded up. The seat is nowhere near as comfortable as the clic gear seat but does work. Played a tourney with a lunch served between rounds & it was very nice to have it. Also once the bracket is mounted a simple push pin lock keeps the seat in place so the seat & spring is easily removed.

Last edited:
Bag Boy Quad Carts are the best. Ive had a sun mountain quad and have messed around with clic gear and while they are good, Bag Boy is overall the best for dg.

Rides nice and high, plenty of storage space, extremely lightweight and easy to breakdown and set up.

Cant really go wrong with any but bag boy is the best

Bag Boy Quad Carts are the best. Ive had a sun mountain quad and have messed around with clic gear and while they are good, Bag Boy is overall the best for dg.

Rides nice and high, plenty of storage space, extremely lightweight and easy to breakdown and set up.

Cant really go wrong with any but bag boy is the best
Any pictures of your setup? Could you elaborate on the benefits of the 4 wheel cart vs 3 wheel?

I bought a Click Gear Rovic 3 wheel push cart for Christmas and can not find fault with it.
Dynamic Ranger bag straps down snug and is stiff enough at the bottom to keep its shape without needing any other adjustments to the bag or cart.
Turned the cart over the other day when I let it go by itself down hill and bag stayed attached.
Several things going for it versus other cart setups.
Very lightweight.
Folds down to very small package.
When transversing narrow walkways and bridges, can easily cross by picking to the back two wheels and roll on the front wheel, which would be impossible with a quad wheel cart.
When crossing very rough areas with roots, rocks or steps, turn the cart around and pull it up like my old 2 wheel pull cart.
Has an excellent place to keep score card and write scores...it is a golf cart.
Nice water/beer/drink holder.
Built-in umbrella holder and storage.

Any pictures of your setup? Could you elaborate on the benefits of the 4 wheel cart vs 3 wheel?
uploadfromtaptalk1428460824329.jpg this is my quad cart. The bag easily sits on the cart using the shoulder straps and nothing else. The bag and cart feel more stable than on my clicgear. And it sits up higher which is easier on my back. The one thing I liked better on the clicgear was that it rolled over rocks and things easier.

Doug,

I've a 3 wheel push cart myself. Similar design to the sun mountain. I strap a 5 gallon bucket with a fishing lid on the bottom. Use it as a cooler/trash collector and stand for my backpack riding on top of it. Light weight and quite functional.

The lid cost more than the bucket itself but gives excellent access to the interior while also providing a nice flat surface for the base of the bag: http://www.amazon.com/Challenge-Pla...8633327&sr=1-16&keywords=5+gallon+fishing+lid

HAGO!

Latest posts