• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone know where to get this software?

not quite sure i know what you mean...would you mind elaborating?

discs actually fly. They create lift much the same say way airplane wings do. Along those same lines, discs with different spin and angles fly differently, as I'm sure you're noticed on the course. Baseballs just are sent from point a to point b. there may be some fade due to spin, but it is impossible to get a baseball to s-curve or hyzer flip or any of the other throws that are possible with discs. obviously, pitching can manipulate a ball's path, but not in the same way a disc does. Over long throws with a baseball the path of the ball will be known almost as soon as it leaves the hand or bat in the case of a hitter.

I guess to be more clear, a flying object uses outside forces to affect their own flight, while projectiles just go where they are sent. Areodynamically they are very different.

Has nobody on this thread heard that WiiWare(downloadable Wii games) is going to be releasing a Disc Golf game. The programers have teamed up with the PDGA, so I'm assuming that if it's not realistic it will probably be the closest thing we'll ever see to it.

Can anyone download this and play it?

http://www.4shared.com/file/133172571/91010aa9/Disc_Golf.html

You should be able to just extract the files into a new folder then look in that folder for DiscGolf.exe

Anyone else enjoying the freebie ? I know its old and the graphics aren't that life-like but its better than those silly online flash games out there. There's 11 classic Innova discs to choose from, you can throw right or left handed, fore or backhand. And 4 different courses to play .......... :cool:

discs actually fly. They create lift much the same say way airplane wings do. Along those same lines, discs with different spin and angles fly differently, as I'm sure you're noticed on the course. Baseballs just are sent from point a to point b. there may be some fade due to spin, but it is impossible to get a baseball to s-curve or hyzer flip or any of the other throws that are possible with discs. obviously, pitching can manipulate a ball's path, but not in the same way a disc does. Over long throws with a baseball the path of the ball will be known almost as soon as it leaves the hand or bat in the case of a hitter.

I guess to be more clear, a flying object uses outside forces to affect their own flight, while projectiles just go where they are sent. Areodynamically they are very different.

word. the game that was linked to here has a little bit of action...wish we could see more angles and approaches with the wii.