• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone playing in Allentown in Sportsfest this Sunday.

I'll be there! Looking to take some plastic home in the Intermediate division. I was the first one out of the payout last year :(

I tanked the 3rd round at The Peoples Choice to take 5th, I shot a 61 yesturday at The Parkway, so Im amped.

Nice, I played 2 rounds yesterday at LLP 61,65. Nocky was tough with an 80. Goy my bag packed for tomorrow,discs, water, munchies, ect.

I probly peaked yesturday and its ALL down hill, I did see some of the pro's play'n yesturday. Mostly the ones from The Peoples Choice.

I wonder,,if we could all be on the same card. Then take the lead card for the second round. Good luck everyone.

See you cats in a few hours, the nerves have started! Good luck out there.

I hope you guys had fun. It was a long hot day but worth it. It was my first. and likely my last, tourney at intermediate.

I got there late and was penilized 4 strokes, still took first place in AM Rec. 36 holes with a 139. Had loads of fun. THANKS Mike. :)

I got there late and was penilized 4 strokes, still took first place in AM Rec. 36 holes with a 139. Had loads of fun. THANKS Mike. :)

Next time I hope to play with you in Rec! I totally lost it in the second round and shot an 831 rated round. Need to play down a division for a little while and develop some game.

I think they gave my ratings as a 899 and a 900. I dont follow this much, I think it is good. I always said if i ever get first Ill move up to intermediet.

I guess starting with 4 over I had to bring my A game. Next time Inter for me. And THANKS again my man. ;) FTW.

Scott...you impressed with with you fighting with a +4 adversity. Kudos to your great play and keeping your head on straight. Glad to see you headed to MA2!

I guess starting with 4 over I had to bring my A game. Next time Inter for me. And THANKS again my man. ;) FTW.

Congrats Scott! I realized there's no way to recognize who I was from my profile. I tried to figure out how to change my user name, but I don't think you can. Anyway, I put my name in my sig. I played Int.

Thanks Mike for a fun day.

Latest posts