• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

April 9, 2011 HOD

bikinjack

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Firemen's Park, Waterloo, WI

Hole 7: Red, 417', Green, 315'

Tee
ba6d8fdd.jpg

Basket
8258ea5b.jpg

Here's a link to a course map.

Here's a link to a scorecard.

I think I'd start with a Star EX, or maybe a Buzzz, depending on what the distance actually is. The distance listed on the scorecard isn't the same as the distance listed for either tee, so who knows. It looks to be a pretty straight-forward hole from the pics, though. And the pics make that look like a pretty park.

Trivia: Waterloo, WI is the home of Trek Bicycles.

My Star Beast is pretty straight, so I am throwing that 3/4 of the way, and the Soft Magnet, should get me there the rest of the way.

Star wraith on a low hyzer for the red, gazelle or roc for the green.

Teebird straight down the gut from both. Putt from the green tee throw, at very least an Ion after driving from the longer tee.

Now that's a pretty golf hole! With that low, low ceiling, the only shot I'd really consider is a roller. Aim it right for those skinny trees and if it gets by those, it should end up pretty good.

Can't decide between the distance of my Eagle-X or the accuracy of my Buzzz. Although there really isn't that much difference. I'm guessing Buzzz, because I can control the height of my shots much easier with it. Then finish up with an Aviar.

Z XL on a straight low line. either a rhyno or beat buzzz for the upshot

Nice looking hole.

Low hyzer a Star TL, hopefully ending up left of the two big trees on the left side of the second pic. Finish with an ION.

I'd say Surge SS would be good for most wanting a birdie. I'd have to float an GL River down the fairway for any shot at an ace. Beautiful course though, love the low canopy of trees and fine, fast grass. I bet its a great course for rain-disc

Latest posts