• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Are you a Lat 64 Fan?

Got an Opto Core in the bag right now, but am having trouble finding a spot for it. I've invested so much time and money in the Buzzz.

I also bought an Opto Vision to try it out, but its still in the backup box.

The Riot is a great long straight flying disc I'm a fan of it for some of my bigger BH's (max weight) but the XXX is my bread and butter disc nice and flat so no flutter when releasing and super predictable flight (max weight as well.)

Got an Opto Core in the bag right now, but am having trouble finding a spot for it. I've invested so much time and money in the Buzzz.

Makes sense. The 2 discs are very similar to me. If you are carrying a Buzzz you probably don't need a Core and vice versa. Maybe you could justify a FLX Buzzz with a Core due to the difference in plastic. Maybe for approaches? But that would be about it.

From FB:
Marshall Street Disc Golf is wholesaling Latitude 64 left and right these days... call or email us to get some pricing. We're asking for a minimum of 25 disc orders. Which really isn't that hard with all the awesomeness they put into their plastic.

i have a 175 blue opto striker and i love that disc. had a vision but wayyyyyy to flippy for me to do anything with. i gave it to a first time player and i still see him out all the time.

Latest posts