• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arizona HOD 4/5/2011

whats on the top of the basket?

Windy - Hornet or QOLF
No Windy - Buzzz maybe leopard

No wind - Champ Aviar or Glow Wizard (Wizard if the ground doesn't seem too dangerous)

Wind - Z Buzzz

with a tailwind ill probs go with a leopard, if its a heady then ill toss the c-pd.

Umm distance wise I would throw an eagle but since its wide open i may try to get fancy some how I dk and the sand may cause me to throw a less used disc so i don't beat any of my normal discs up too much.

Star sidewinder straight to the chains.
... Or maybe birdie it with a heavy rhyno.

Moeur Park is a lot of fun. The front 9 is a total bear and is the signature half of the course. Lots of OB and obstacles. It's going to be even worse when the new walking path is completed. Locals say the concrete will be OB.
The back 9 isn't as fun but I still really enjoy it. I played here for years and years with only 9 holes then all of sudden--presto, change-o--9 more holes. Life is good!!

Last edited:
Despite its lack of polish, especially on the back 9, I play this course at least once a week.

Hmmm. Pretty short hole, nothing in the way. Could use just about any driver in the bag, I guess the throw would depend on the wind and using a more durable plastic to minimize scraping. For the sake of the thread, I'll go with champ firebird

CE whippet thumber

If thats really the tee there, no way thats 295' I see the basket in that first pic off to the right Literally just on the other side of the furthest right green plant.

Your suspicions are correct. :thmbup: The first picture is actually from the #10 tee pad. #11 tee pad is back near the power lines and plays back toward #10 tee. Hard to tell in photo #2, but the pin is side-hill and falls away a good 8 to 10 feet on the far side of the hole (near side of the photo).

Gold line Striker
Ion
Ion
Ion…

Latest posts