• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Artist wanted for dye commissions

Rocaholic74

* Ace Member *
Ok you great artists of the DG World.... I have two sons who want some things put on their discs and I'm willing to pay you for your services.

If this is at all feasible please send me a PM and we can work out the details. I have two sons, Josh is 6 and Ryan is 4 1/2. They both enjoy going to the disc golf course with me and recently I bought them a few discs that had some character dyes on them. I'm looking for someone to do the following for me:

I need three Lat64 Diamonds in the 147-150g range to be bought and dyed for my two sons and my girlfriend's daughter...The one Diamond will have Mario from Super Mario Brothers and the other Diamond will have Luigi. I also need another Diamond with Princess Peach (hopefully a Pink Diamond can be found).

For myself I request a White GL River in the 171-173g weight range with the Detroit Red Wings logo (The wheel with the Wings and the name of the team on the disc in red and black--maybe on the rim or something cool like that).

If that dye job goes well I will have another very complicated dye job that I would be willing to pay some serious cash for if it is possible. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

This thread is cool on many levels.

I hope it all works out, I'm pretty sure it will.

Mario and Luigi, my 4 year old likes Sonic too.

Ideas, hmmm.

Eky8 does top-notch work. I'd bid on it, but there isn't much of a selection on Lat64 near me.

Looking forward to how these turn out ~ Our 4 year old Grandson, Max (who goes to the course very often with me) loves the Mario characters. Can the Lat64 Diamond be found even lighter that 147?

I thought about requesting a Metroid disc from one of the dye guys on here, so I'm anxious to see pics if you're successful in your search.

If you like the dye you have in your avatar, look no further.... ;)

Looking forward to how these turn out ~ Our 4 year old Grandson, Max (who goes to the course very often with me) loves the Mario characters. Can the Lat64 Diamond be found even lighter that 147?

My local Danish plastic pusher www.discsalg.dk has one at 146, so it would seem so. And the description on the Lat64 site says 145g-159g for the Diamond.

I have had a few dyes done recently from two different guys on here and the work is great. One of them has a Mario dye in his dye album. I'm sure there are multiple guys on here that will do a great job.

These were done for my son (12 years old) who's been playing tourneys with me since he turned 10. He's a Marvel character fan and

Here's one I just had done - Need a better picture. I'll try to take one in better light.

picture.php

Here's one I traded for a few months ago that was also done by one of the guys on here.
picture.php

Should get the others Saturday - Silver Surfer, Moon Knight & Dead Pool from Marvel and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy. Also getting a couple other things done from the guy that did Nightcrawler.

Looks like Askari will be busy! Nice lineup!

Yes Askari did the Nightcrawler & I'm having him do two more.

I traded for the daredevil disc after it was done by jdw80550

LoPan also did some work for me on some others.

Great experience dealing with all three of these guys and great quality work.

I'll get the others posted after work tomorrow(scheduled for delivery tomorrow).

Here's some work by a few of the regulars on here. The Daredevil dye I traded for after it was already complete which gave me the idea of customizing my sons bag. The others I contacted these two guys with ideas and they did some great work. Loved the work and having two more done now(Bleach mask & Thor).

Daredevil - ESP Tracker 168g
Sephorith - Glow Banshee 165g
Dead Pool - VIP Sword 170g
Nightcrawler - Star Cro 172g
Moon Knight - Star Destroyer 168g
Surfer - GL Trident 170g

picture.php

$25 for a single color, up from there most likely. Also depends how intricate and if they are using a plotter or handcutting it. Handcutters are probably a little cheaper because we don't have an ROI to cover on our hands. :hfive:

$25 including the disc right? cause thats like $10 for the dying and thats not too bad if theyre plotted and single color. or are you talking $25 in addition to the disc price? if its $25 just to dye it ima start soing some dyes lol

Latest posts