• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

As basic as it gets!

codyroberts18

Double Eagle Member
Well, I have not played disc golf much as of late so in an attempt to make a little extra dough, I have sold the majority of the discs I own. So...here is the new bag I will be using for 2015. When the thread title says its a basic as it gets, it is as basic as it gets. Here's what I'm looking for from you fine folks here on DGCR: What disc would you add in the place of one of the listed ones to help me cover the shots I will need. Or if you would keep it the same, that's cool too!

Driver:
175g Pop Top Star Wraith 9/10 (good stable/overstable wraith depending on wind and what not)

Fairway:
170g Champion Teebird 8/10 (nice and straight/ hyzer if i put it on one/ flip if I put some mustard on it)

Mid/Putter:
175g Big Bead Omega SS 7/10 (there is honestly not much different in my mid distance and putter distance, she's nice and stable in the wind but not too overstable when I want to be gentle)

Putting putters:
2 175g G9i Wizards 7/10 (2 of a kind discs, stamped at the factory after I dug them out of a barrel and convinced them to sell them to me, they are oh so nice and find the chains)

I'm not adding discs, will simply replace discs if need be but 5 is the limit!

This should get interesting. :popcorn:

That's pretty basic man haha enjoy it. If I wanted a mega simple bag I think I might carry one or two straightish putters, a mildly understable leopard, and a pretty overstable driver like a destroyer or whatever. As if 5 discs is too complex lol, might as well go for 3?

Putting putters:
2 175g G9i Wizards 7/10 (2 of a kind discs, stamped at the factory after I dug them out of a barrel and convinced them to sell them to me, they are oh so nice and find the chains)

I'm not adding discs, will simply replace discs if need be but 5 is the limit!

This should get interesting. :popcorn:

Why bag 2 putting putters if you have a strict limit of 5? Seems like a waste to me.

I'd get rid of a wizard and pick up a midrange.

Also suggest swapping a putter for mid. You could go neutral/shapable like a mako3 or have a true overstable disc like Gator for utility/FH/wind.

Latest posts