• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Thanks for such a quick response. I went ahead and bought the 170g Breaker so I can get that really cool offset shield stamp. Also a couple Magnets. Could you please send me that one:) The last name on the order is Shock. # DGC-208924.

Last edited:
When I click on the picture for unique items, the picture does not pop up. I have added disc golf center to the "do not block pop up" list. Any ideas as to why it will not pop up?

I see the spot for Proton Insanity, but no discs available. Did you not get a shipment in for release day or are they just not up yet?

Happy Monday Wade! Can you reveal the C FD yellow 167g run, 1st 2nd 3rd or otherwise? Thanks man

I haven't read through the 109 pages on this thread yet so bare with me if I'm repeating something already said.

I was hoping you guys could answer me why you don't carry Daredevil?

To everyone who has asked questions and not gotten a response posted - I apologize. Earlier this year I had to have a new computer installed and I somehow didn't transfer over the bookmark for this thread. The old saying "Out of sight, out of mind" is apparently very, very true. I have the bookmark back where it's supposed to be and will be checking daily again. Again, I apologize for letting this thread languish for this long.

McBeth Destroyers. I see a lot of 175 are back up. Can we expect any other weights to be listed today?

McBeth Destroyers. I see a lot of 175 are back up. Can we expect any other weights to be listed today?

Currently, all Innova had was the heaviest weight class. I hope to see more available in the other weight ranges soon, but they may not put any out until the Avery stamped one sell through a bit.

I might be late to the party, but when are you getting the new Discraft Z FLX? The lighter the better. I never play without a Buzzz. Like to Nuke 'em too. And when I need to I can Crank one out there.

I have some retirement gifts I need to get for myself.

Thanks in advance.

I might be late to the party, but when are you getting the new Discraft Z FLX? The lighter the better. I never play without a Buzzz. Like to Nuke 'em too. And when I need to I can Crank one out there.

I have some retirement gifts I need to get for myself.

Thanks in advance.

Those should be coming in next week. The email I sent the first time didn't reach Discraft so I had to resend it this morning. (It was probably my poor typing skills).