• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Can you sabotage the computers in my company's Maitland location? I need a short vacation from snow, and that would get me out of it for a day or two :D

I could be convinced to spend money in your shop while I was down there :hfive:

Can you sabotage the computers in my company's Maitland location? I need a short vacation from snow, and that would get me out of it for a day or two :D

I could be convinced to spend money in your shop while I was down there :hfive:

I would like to be able to handle that for all my snowbound customers and have a huge party at our store. Sadly, it will have to remain a pipe dream.

The release date is Nov 27 and we will be running a sale for the Black Friday time frame.

Thanks! Do they go up at midnight? No pressure but just want to know if it's worth it to be up at that time. I'm kinda picky on weight and color so want to get in early for best selection. Gonna grab each of the new Lat64 discs and a few others as well. Did you get decent number of the Lat64 frost line discs? Sorry to ask so many questions - just excited for these.

Thanks! Do they go up at midnight? No pressure but just want to know if it's worth it to be up at that time. I'm kinda picky on weight and color so want to get in early for best selection. Gonna grab each of the new Lat64 discs and a few others as well. Did you get decent number of the Lat64 frost line discs? Sorry to ask so many questions - just excited for these.

We will be entering them starting when we get into the office. I hope to have everything listed by Noon. No need to burn the midnight oil. We got a good selection of all the new Fluid, Frost and Elasto plastics.

Hey Wade,

Any idea when some heavier (172,173) Medium Zero Line Pures will be in stock?

My Pures are older and I'm anxious to see if the Medium ones are similar or if I need to try and stock up on the old ones. So far the soft was too soft and the hard too hard. I'm hoping the medium will be just right.

Hey Wade,

My Pures are older and I'm anxious to see if the Medium ones are similar or if I need to try and stock up on the old ones. So far the soft was too soft and the hard too hard. I'm hoping the medium will be just right.

The Medium is a sweet blend. Still stiff but with that sweet grip and feel.

My only thought if you are driving with it it will not be as durable if you play in or around where tree hits will be a problem.

Otherwise it wears/breaks in nicely, especially for approaching/putting duty.

Now an on topic question: The frost line goes live noon on what day? The 27th?

Last edited:
Hey Wade,

I wish I could tell you when more will be available for me to order. Unfortunately, all I can say at this point is that they are not available to order from my distributor. :wall:

Any new thunderbirds coming in before 12/1? I want to pick a few up before the sale ends but am picky on colors / weights, so if you'll be adding more before 12/1 I'll wait to see what new colors / weights pop up.

Any new thunderbirds coming in before 12/1? I want to pick a few up before the sale ends but am picky on colors / weights, so if you'll be adding more before 12/1 I'll wait to see what new colors / weights pop up.

I am expecting another 25 today. Hopefully Innova will be able to ship larger quantities soon.

Latest posts