• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

DGC offers free shipping, does this include basket orders? Sorry if this has already been asked.

Wade, for MVP Octanes you have in stock, how do the domes compare between the Neutron and Proton?

I think I talked you on the phone the other day about the Beast molds. Thanks for all the great info. Just placed an order for some putters!!

Hello DGC Wade, I was referred to you by SD86 about possibly tracking down some CFR Champion Glow Terns. I would greatly appreciate any and all leads. Thank you!

st09o

Are any of your lighter Star Valkyries domey or at least not super flat?

Are any of your lighter Star Valkyries domey or at least not super flat?

The only one we have received recently with extra dome is the 166g listed in the Unique color column. When you click the number 1 in the column, a new window will display the individual pics and it is the first one at the top.

The only one we have received recently with extra dome is the 166g listed in the Unique color column. When you click the number 1 in the column, a new window will display the individual pics and it is the first one at the top.

Thanks Wade! Any the are just standard looking? Not pop top but not flat?

Latest posts