• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Are DX Gazelles OOP?

Been trying to add some to my last few orders, but alas! None available!

My apologies for the late reply. I haven't been getting email notifications for our thread so I logged in today to check on it.
Unfortunately, those are in fact OOP at Innova. They occasionally have some on their Factory Store, but none in regular production for some time now.

Are you going to be getting any of the Philo Star Glow Destroyers?

My apologies for the late reply. I haven't been getting email notifications for our thread so I logged in today to check on it.

We did get some of those but they sold out very quickly. I will be restocking the more in demand Tour Series offerings as they are available from the Innova Factory Store.

I see you guys do have MVP bags listed. Did you guys ever sell the Slims? If you did, are you aware of when the next restock will be?

Unfortunately, we did stop stocking the MVP Backpack line. If anything changes, we will surely use it as a news item.

Hey Wade, do any of the Blowflys in stock look like the example pic:
BlowFly_Signature_Line_Standard.jpg

Unfortunately, they don't come in looking like that these days. They are all mostly a Blurple color.

Just dropping in to thank DGC for providing the same great disc buying experience that I remember. Dropped off the DG grid for several years and just getting back into the game and DGC is where I went for my disc order. Loved that my rewards level was still intact and that I can still select discs by weight, color, and stamp as if I am standing in their store (which I miss be able to visit since I moved away from Orlando.) The best place to buy plastic on the interwebs or in person.

Glad to see you are back playing again and that you got the same experience with us on your recent order that you came to expect prior to taking a break!

Unfortunately, they don't come in looking like that these days. They are all mostly a Blurple color.

No worries. Too bad...I'll still take the rest of them.
Thanks!

Hey when are you guys going to be getting a discraft order again? I have been looking for some 165-170 esp forces for a bit now and they seem like they don't exist. Are they orderable in that weight range?

Discraft has been kind of hands off with this whole big Paul signing - there's not a ton of promotion on their website or elsewhere, nor a lot of extra details/info about his sig discs or molds. As a wholesale customer, do they have you guys in the loop any more?

Rusch_bag,

Apologies for the delayed reply. We did not get notification of your message. The new ESP Forces should be coming out in the next month. We expect most weight ranges to be available.

Discraft has been kind of hands off with this whole big Paul signing - there's not a ton of promotion on their website or elsewhere, nor a lot of extra details/info about his sig discs or molds. As a wholesale customer, do they have you guys in the loop any more?

The date to remember is this Friday the 11th. 5 of Paul McBeth's signature Discraft discs are releasing. A new putter mold, Zone, Buzzz, Force, and Undertaker.

Those have been coming in as Sparkle Quantum with the Metal Flake in the plastic. As soon as we get some without it we will be listing them in the regular Quantum plastic.

Oh! Thanks for pointing that out.....I didn't see those. Sparkle will do fine. Thanks again!