• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Are all of the dx rocs now the embossed run? Looking for stiffer, flatter, and on the heavier side. Any you can suggest?

I checked our stock and the only 2 that sounded like what you are looking for are the white 176g we have in stock. Both are embossed, on the stiffer side and don't have any extra dome for a Roc. The shoulder and slight dome are there, but the flight plate where the stamp is is nice and flat.

ETA on Z Wasp restock?

I was able to order more max weight and they will be processed over the weekend or early next week. I don't know how many more I will be able to get since Z-Line is the last place the Wasp still shows on the Discraft order form and they had been out of stock for some time. Not sure if they found a box in the warehouse or if they are making more.

I'm glad I found this thread, awesome that it exists!

I'm curious what the star destroyer stock is, I want to try one of the Ricky Raptor stamped destroyers and I'm hoping you could point me in the right direction?

While I'm at it, are all of the c-lines PDs the OS embossed runs (high PLH)?

Thank you for making yourself available.

I'm glad I found this thread, awesome that it exists!

I'm curious what the star destroyer stock is, I want to try one of the Ricky Raptor stamped destroyers and I'm hoping you could point me in the right direction?

While I'm at it, are all of the c-lines PDs the OS embossed runs (high PLH)?

Thank you for making yourself available.

The Ricky stamped Destroyers are at this link: http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=287&PPQT1=18

The C Line PDs are all embossed as well.

Wade,

I saw you restock the ABC discs the other day...are they still in business?

Also, has their been any updates from DC on Wasps?

Wade,

I saw you restock the ABC discs the other day...are they still in business?

Also, has their been any updates from DC on Wasps?

Indeed they are. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any additional Wasps added to the Discraft order form (I just downloaded one today to place an order) and they are also now no longer listed in the Z Fly Dye section.

Indeed they are. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any additional Wasps added to the Discraft order form (I just downloaded one today to place an order) and they are also now no longer listed in the Z Fly Dye section.

Thanks Wade!

Eep.

Thank you for the info though. Always helpful I emailed you a few times and very fast response and where I buy my drug addiction lol....