• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Hi, can you give me any info on when you'll have the production run of the FD2 2019 retool in stock? I.E. the same mold as the Royal Rage?

Thanks! Put me down for 2.

Hi, can you give me any info on when you'll have the production run of the FD2 2019 retool in stock? I.E. the same mold as the Royal Rage?

Unfortunately, I haven't been notified by Discmania on when to expect those for the regular production FD2. Hopefully it will be soon and I will be ordering some when they release.

Doubt there will be more FD2's. Jussi and company have said they will only be able to have like half a dozen of the Innova produced molds when they get runs again. Safe bet would be P1, P2, FD, PD, PD2, and DD3. Might see them again but who knows how much longer Discmania will be able to get any of that stuff anymore.

Yo this was like a year and a half ago lol, thanks though! Actually though it might make sense for me to unload my royal rages in that case

More of a shoutout than a question but thanks for your work Wade! I order a lot of stuff from you guys and your name's always on the shipping label and it's kinda neat to sort of meet you now.

Doubt there will be more FD2's. Jussi and company have said they will only be able to have like half a dozen of the Innova produced molds when they get runs again. Safe bet would be P1, P2, FD, PD, PD2, and DD3. Might see them again but who knows how much longer Discmania will be able to get any of that stuff anymore.

P1 LOL yeah I don't see them making that one for a very long time. And I'm pretty sure it's only 5 molds. You're missing the MD....