• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Ask Gateway!

So I throw and like a VooDoo but have heard from many here that the run of discs is inconsistent and unpredictable. please give me the marketing spin on that. :p

I do really like that disc. :)

i mentioned it over on disc golf review, but a run or 2 of wizards with the oldschool g stamp off centered like some of the dynamic discs stamped wizards would be awesome. any chance you could print up some of the gateway drifits that you always see nikko wearing? haha some that us mere mortals could buy?

edited: and maybe a run of the clear hpp again, those are getting kind of tough to find.

dear gateway, i need some actual SSS Wizards... everything i see is a 2-3 or 3-4 (on your plastic stiffness scale)

where's all the 1's at?

Last time I talked to Dave he said they were out of them and no longer had a good supplier of glow stuff. I was wondering if this has been resolved yet since the glows are my favorite wizards.

Have you considered making SUPERCOLOR Voodoos? It seemed to go well with Buzz's. People like the logo, it would look cool in color.

what is the deal with the crazy speed demon i have? it's definitely a test run of some plastic that didn't come out. only info is speed demon and the weight in sharpie on the rim. clear, hard plastic, like champion from innova. not like hpp or the regular plastic. no logo printed on top...and it's dead flat. almost concave. some bubbles in the rim and a small dip in the flight plate. so maybe this plastic never worked out. i know it's at least a few years old...not positive the exact timeframe. anything?

Figures the first question answered has to do with Selling discs....

Anyway, I love Wizards, I carry 3 in my bag at all times.

My Question is why is there such an inconsistancy in the softness of your putters? I have two SS that are completely different, a SSS that feels like one of my Supersofts, and a Soft Wizard that is stiffer than other's I have thrown? Why can't I trust the stamp? There is one store around me that just started carrying a small number of gateway putters so its been difficult to buy online and know and trust what i'm getting.

Do yall have any more of the dark green proto organic wizards?

So I throw and like a VooDoo but have heard from many here that the run of discs is inconsistent and unpredictable. please give me the marketing spin on that. :p

I do really like that disc. :)

We do try to vary the plastic slightly from run to run. The mold is consistent, but the different plastics give every player the chance to find a disc to really suit them.