• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Me Anything

cydisc

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I've decided I want to be a DGCR "Consultant". Mind you, I don't have a lot of specific knowledge or expertise in... well... anything. But, together, I think we can solve the world's problems and I can get a sweet little label under my name in the process.

Just post a question here and I'll do my darndest to answer it in at least a semi-helpful way. If I don't get to it right away, I will just as soon as I can, just like John Houck does with his thread. But, I'm sure you'll notice a difference between John's and mine.

Hi, Cydisc. I'm a libertarian who likes to read a lot, but I don't have a lot of spending cash. Am I being a hypocrite if I use the public library to fulfill my wants?

You're a hypocrite, but not because of that.

Dear cydisc, How long until this thread lands in the water cooler?

Greetings and salutations, Cydisc!

What are some good tips for families looking to pinch their pennies?

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

Not really a question, but I thought I'd let everyone know. Maybe I should be a consultant..

Dear cydicks,

I've got a disc that likes to fly however it feels it want sto fly. what am i doing wdrong?

ps it s a Groove in Champaigne plastic. THanksssssssssssyou!

if you find a disc with a name and number on it and search for the person on facebook just to see who exactly you aren't going to call is that morally wrong?

If you hit an ace on your 4,213 shot does it count?

Why did my thread get bumped to the 2nd page when there are threads that are essentially useless that get people to reply and stay on the first page?

Latest posts