• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Reptilian Disc Golf: RDG Q&A

I got a Rattler in the mail yesterday and it hit me. You guys should do some special stamp Rattlers!

Lol I think you might be one of four people to buy one.

All resources are being concentrated on our future molds at this time ;)
We might be bringing in another partner that would offer a great repertoire of skills to further advance RDG.

Lol I think you might be one of four people to buy one.

All resources are being concentrated on our future molds at this time ;)
We might be bringing in another partner that would offer a great repertoire of skills to further advance RDG.

I would purchase at least enough to cover 2/4 people lol

That sounds interesting! :thmbup:

When I opened the RDG box I just got, Streets be like:

giphy.gif

4 fresh new Serpents when I ordered 3 and a sweet patch and car sticker!!! You are the man! What is this black Serpent? Is that Tar-Pit?:D:D:D

It wasn't me! Our shipping guy sometimes likes to throw in extras lol.

Those black Serps are closer to Fossil Fuel. I told DaveMac I needed Tar Pit Serps and he made those... not quite what I was looking for but they feel great.

It wasn't me! Our shipping guy sometimes likes to throw in extras lol.

Those black Serps are closer to Fossil Fuel. I told DaveMac I needed Tar Pit Serps and he made those... not quite what I was looking for but they feel great.

Well thank your shipping guy! Can't wait to take these guys out and have some fun!

Nice, is Tar-Pit more flexy because the Fossil Fuel feels almost as stiff as the white Fossil?

What has been your favorite part of taking on the disc making biz? Anything part of the process you expected to be easy/simple and since learned it's actually much more complicated or vise versa?

seems like it would be fun but imagine there are quite the amount of hiccups and headaches.

Well thank your shipping guy! Can't wait to take these guys out and have some fun!

Nice, is Tar-Pit more flexy because the Fossil Fuel feels almost as stiff as the white Fossil?

Yeah Tar Pit is like a firm SSS.
Fossil Fuel is a very close relative of Fossil. Just a little more flex out of the box. And color of course.

What has been your favorite part of taking on the disc making biz? Anything part of the process you expected to be easy/simple and since learned it's actually much more complicated or vise versa?

seems like it would be fun but imagine there are quite the amount of hiccups and headaches.

Favorite: Seeing so many guys on this forum that I respect bagging our molds. I've been a DG nerd since I started playing and reading positive reviews from guys who I "learned" from is very rewarding.

Growing Pains: I've learned that things don't always move as quickly as my mind does. I'm a pretty hyper guy so when I have an idea I like to get things moving rapidly. I guess I always want folks to drop what they are doing and get as excited as I am about our products.

Latest posts