• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Reptilian Disc Golf: RDG Q&A

It appears that a Lid is our next move ;) p
Hopefully we can get moving on this project in the very best future :clap:

Super excited about a new lid to try. As someone returning to the game seriously after a long absence I have just been amazed at the the way discs have progressed with the new plastics and high speed drivers. But I NEVER would have thought there would be any new lids. Any idea on the size you are going for on the new lid something birdie sized or more zephyr? Maybe something in Between?

Super excited about a new lid to try. As someone returning to the game seriously after a long absence I have just been amazed at the the way discs have progressed with the new plastics and high speed drivers. But I NEVER would have thought there would be any new lids. Any idea on the size you are going for on the new lid something birdie sized or more zephyr? Maybe something in Between?

Very cool man! Glad to see you are back in the game :)

The lid that I have planned will be of your standard golf size. I don't want a superclass disc. I want a lid that wins iver both the lid fanatics and golfers who have yet to harness the power of as lid.

Very cool man! Glad to see you are back in the game :)

The lid that I have planned will be of your standard golf size. I don't want a superclass disc. I want a lid that wins iver both the lid fanatics and golfers who have yet to harness the power of as lid.

Sounds great can't wait to try one! I am local to you any chance to get an early one for testing? Intrested in your new gecko bag too if it's big enough to hold my blizzard champ zephyr. (Or your new lid replaces my zephyr lol)

Bump. Any new info for us on the lid?

I wish :|

We are unfortunately in a holding pattern with GDS. DaveMac is always tinkering with new projects, courses & such. Once he settles in and we can actually line up a time to design, we will do it.

In the meantime we are focusing on making the Gecko the best "business casual" on the market. I was really pleased with the proto run and this next run is going to be even better.

I will say also that we have obtained some financial partners that will really be able to bring some thunder to our advancement in the coming seasons. RDG has become something that I am very proud of and I appreciate the patience & support from DGCR :)

I wish :|

We are unfortunately in a holding pattern with GDS. DaveMac is always tinkering with new projects, courses & such. Once he settles in and we can actually line up a time to design, we will do it.

In the meantime we are focusing on making the Gecko the best "business casual" on the market. I was really pleased with the proto run and this next run is going to be even better.

I will say also that we have obtained some financial partners that will really be able to bring some thunder to our advancement in the coming seasons. RDG has become something that I am very proud of and I appreciate the patience & support from DGCR :)

Sounds awesome! Excited to see where RDG is at in the next few seasons! :thmbup: Really can't wait for mid! :D

So... Gandalf wizards in a white plastic eh? PLEASE tell me that these are going to be the Fossil Wizards I've been BEGGING you for. Because seriously, you can have my whole paycheck if they are. I don't even care.

So... Gandalf wizards in a white plastic eh? PLEASE tell me that these are going to be the Fossil Wizards I've been BEGGING you for. Because seriously, you can have my whole paycheck if they are. I don't even care.

The Fossil Wizards will feature the Fossil bottom stamp & our classic LizWiz on top. We only have about 15 from this tiny proto batch but again I'm pressuring DaveMac to run us many many more. :hfive:

They're so nice. Like legendary feeling wizards...

Don't temp me... KILLER stamp.
I thought those smoking wizard stamps were the most gandalfian I've seen, then you had to go all literal, lol. BTW, the foil that looks like the surface of a soap bubble... what do you call that?

Don't temp me... KILLER stamp.
I thought those smoking wizard stamps were the most gandalfian I've seen, then you had to go all literal, lol. BTW, the foil that looks like the surface of a soap bubble... what do you call that?

Oil slick I do believe :)

Yeah we have no shame when it comes to the Wiz game

Welp, you might have to do a Saruman one now... RIP Christopher Lee...

Haha nice! Yeah man, would love to see Protege and Excel stamps!

Lids are a style of disc that is very similar to a traditional catch disc.
Polecats are probably the most widely used Lid here on DGCR

Latest posts