• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Attaching tags/towels to bags. Thoughts?

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Title says it all. I'm about to try some velcro. Won't get the jingle-jangle but, if it works, it works.

I hate having towels that drag, they pick up every burr and leaf bit I pass.

i clip my towels to my belt loop. keeps it within reach and i actually use it more. as for a sweat rag i keep that in the pocket like an old man with a hanky

i clip my towels to my belt loop. keeps it within reach and i actually use it more. as for a sweat rag i keep that in the pocket like an old man with a hanky

I did that the other day and was like "hey, this works pretty well."

I keep forgetting to do that again. :|

I just carry a couple of small towels. One in bag shoved in between disc and one in my pocket.

I use a fade tourney bag but I only carry 14+ putters so the center section of my bag holds the towel and extra water.

$1 spring clips from the hardware store holds my retriever, towel and nalgene bottle. Being 6'2" keeps my towel off the ground.

My get mud and other $#!+ off my disc towel hangs on the bag with a caribeaner. The towl I use for drying discs stays in the bag. This way if the bag towel gets a burr or utter stuff it's not like I'm using it to dry my disc before I throw.

That being said I know quite a few guys who clip them to their belt loops, but it always messed with my throw. Just a mental thing.

I clip my tag on and it's not that big of a problem, I used to clip my keys on but ever since we got metal tags that had to stop or they would jangle. I clip it to the adjustment part of the strap near the bag so if need be I can tuck it inside.

I still don't know what to do with the towel, I hate having it outside and it's a pain to get it out plus I don't usually have belt loops when I play.. I need a new bag.

I just cut a hole in a corner of my towel and slip tie it around my bag strap.

Retractable badge holders. $1.50 for qty 6 at Walmart.

What section of Wal Mart are those? I looked all over the store for those retractable key ring things but came up empty.