• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Form Feedback

TreinhartDG

Looking for some feedback on my form. Currently throwing 480ft golf lines. Been working on trying to get my head farther back/in a more neutral position. Trying to reach 500ft + golf lines. I'm not sure about my nose angle on release either. There are some more videos on my tiktok if more are necessary.

TikTok - Make Your Day
View attachment 1000000926.mp4

Just curious, what's your max distance?

I'm not really gonna contribute here, since with that distance, you need better help than you'll get from me, lol.

Arm speed looks amazing!

Just curious, what's your max distance?

I'm not really gonna contribute here, since with that distance, you need better help than you'll get from me, lol.

Arm speed looks amazing!
Thank you! Right now probably around 500ft. I'm not the best at max distance lines, they dont really go much farther than my normal golf line throws. Not sure if it's a nose angle issue or what lol.

Tipping over top.
View attachment 331335
Thank you for the response! I watched the Ezra video, so you think to fix this I need to lower my reach back to fix nose angle and that will also help me stay behind the brace rather than tipping over the top? Keeping my body behind that yellow line is something I haven't been able to figure out how to achieve. When I've tried to get behind the brace more in the past I end up instead of following through, falling back on the back leg. Like my weight ends up going backwards after the throw if that makes sense.

Thank you for the response! I watched the Ezra video, so you think to fix this I need to lower my reach back to fix nose angle and that will also help me stay behind the brace rather than tipping over the top? Keeping my body behind that yellow line is something I haven't been able to figure out how to achieve. When I've tried to get behind the brace more in the past I end up instead of following through, falling back on the back leg. Like my weight ends up going backwards after the throw if that makes sense.
Kinda. You need to adjust your whole posture to function more like a home run swing. Probably need to exaggerate more than not at first.

Recommend you try to coil back all the way like a batter, then yes maybe attempt lower reachback/backswing. The "contact" or release point should feel more like a home run swing than the flattened move you are using. Expect it to feel very different.

5IjWFaT.gif

Then with one arm.
prEL6uT.gif

Now carry through all the way.
iuApJmP.gif

Implement in throw. 2-3 weeks.

Attachments

• 1706280547116.png
    1706280547116.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1706280565469.png
    1706280565469.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 0
Kinda. You need to adjust your whole posture to function more like a home run swing. Probably need to exaggerate more than not at first.

Recommend you try to coil back all the way like a batter, then yes maybe attempt lower reachback/backswing. The "contact" or release point should feel more like a home run swing than the flattened move you are using. Expect it to feel very different.

5IjWFaT.gif

Then with one arm.
prEL6uT.gif

Now carry through all the way.
iuApJmP.gif

Implement in throw. 2-3 weeks.
Thank you! I will work on this. Almost seems like this style of throw would 1. Cause you to throw on a lot of hyzer and 2. Always throw high. Would I want to revert back to the flatter shot on like low ceiling tunnel shots for example? Or are you still able to throw low line drive shots while swinging like that?

Last edited: