• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin - If you could only play one course?

j0atz

Double Eagle Member
Fellas, I will be in Austin this weekend for non disc golf related activites...but hoping to get out for a round.

If you could only play one course, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I plan on making future trips just for dg but won't have time this go around.

Roy G. is great, but I like Circle C better. Circle C has more interesting terrain, ups, downs, etc.

I haven't played Roy G yet. That being said, My vote would be Circle C. East Metro Park in Manor is a VERY close second.

Definately Circle C! I haven't played Roy G, but I hear that it is pretty flat and repetitive(still a top notch course I am sure). Circle C has a great variety of shots and elevation changes. It is also very scenic with bluffs and clear running water.

yeah,even though i love royg i would go with circle c,austin bible ridge or manor(if its trimmed) if i had to choose one course only. there is elevation at roy g but its not like circle c. lots of shade but its a demanding course.

so yeah, circle c ,manor or abrc

yeah mine too. there were 250 dead trees that needed to be cleared out. its definitely going to change and have to get a little tweaking . not sure when itll be done since they just got an approved budget for it last month. the projected finish date was october but i doubt itll even be done by the end of year.very sad.

If I am short on time I will hit Searight.
If I have more time Circle C.
If time is not a factor Roy G.

I have not hit Austin Bible Ridge in a while. I love the addition of the bonus holes.

Circle C or Austin Ridge Bible Church. Circle C is definitely more forgiving, and probably more 'fun.' Austin Ridge is less forgiving, but has some rugged beauty and is very fun in the sense that a good round really feels like an accomplishment. As was said, Roy G is a great compliment to the collection of Austin courses, but based on individual merits alone I wouldn't call it the best.

I played ARBC Saturday and most* of the teepads were done. *Everything except B, 14, 15, 17, and 18.

Latest posts