• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin, TX visit -favorite courses? Sunday doubles?

I played Northtown after the rain earlier this week. I thought the extra water really made a few of the holes a lot more interesting (especially the two out by the road on the back side). That said, it was a little muddy and the teeboxes aren't really made for rain.

Wilco closes in the rain as well. Probably just play Circle C and Searight if it rains.

surprisingly ridgeline holds up to little rain. ive played it on muddier days but its not bad. metcenter is probably the worst for after rain. but stick to circ c and manor and you should be fin,substitute searight for manor but be prepared for mob golf on that course

Yeah, the crowd can be pretty insane (even on a weekday morning). I would play that course a lot more often if it weren't so over-crowded.

i just went down there, play either Circle C, Searight and Wilco. Disn Nation is awesome!! Used discs used discs used discs ahhaa

I'm headed to Austin and will have a Sunday to try out probably two courses and hope to head to the Disc Nation store to touch plastic (no local store in the DC area). Any suggestions on courses to play?

In looking around the ones that looked most interesting were:
Circle C Metro Park
East Metro Park

Aso there are two Disc Nation locations, do you recommend one over the other for variety of selection?

Thanks!

Latest posts