• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Average Drive of DGCR throwers

I threw my Pure almost 600' Saturday. :cool:

down a 200' elevation drop while emptying our bags!

I landed ~5' shorter than my buddy's parked Destroyer though.

no, you only need a speed twelve. and you will notice it going farther than the flow, and the flow glides forever.

I don't know, I'm still waiting for one of my drives to land so I can measure it.

This made me lol

Idk what my average is but i do know that with the exception of my rattler and zone, and mayyyyybe my new run FB, i can throw every disc in my bag 350.

When i say disc i mean mold, my newer putters that are more hss go that far, my main putting putters will turn and not come back

if every disc goes 350' then wouldn't you only need a mid range and a putter in various stages of wear?

I am throwing on average max distance of 350. I will get a few out past that. I feel like this summer I will have a little more distance. I have been working on my form this winter. So 500ft by summers end. Well I guess I will settle for 400. But I could not do it without the techinque section on here.

if every disc goes 350' then wouldn't you only need a mid range and a putter in various stages of wear?

Some go 350 max, others, believe it or not, go even further....

Mindblown.gif

Also, with the putters especially, its easier to do on a higher non golf line, but p2 and pures are capable of really dependable distance

I'm getting old, but am actually getting better...felt something in the "sweet spot" of release that finally...FINALLY...clicked after all these years. A couple of drives during casual rounds when the weather was still decent in December were 117 paces...So 325' or so? Star Beast. Nothing special around here, but it makes me happy!

I was a forehand thrower almost all of my life until about 12 years ago. It's taken me that long since then to match with a backhand what I used to do with forehands in my twenties. Those throws were so godawful ugly in those days! I used to muscle Whippets, Banshees and X-Clones out there around 300' (and before that, Barracudas 250') until I felt pins and needles in the arm...

Putting was always my better skill. Not pro good, but decent for a non-pro. Can't wait to see it come together with my newly-found consistent 300' drives this year.

This made me lol

Idk what my average is but i do know that with the exception of my rattler and zone, and mayyyyybe my new run FB, i can throw every disc in my bag 350.

When i say disc i mean mold, my newer putters that are more hss go that far, my main putting putters will turn and not come back

Glad you mentioned that about the fb. Just bought a glow champ that is so overstable it barely gets 300', even though I just broke 400, that fb made me feel like I was noobin out there with a champ boss.

I can barely get past 400, on my best drives. My average depends on the length of the hole lol I'd say with drivers I'm in the 330-370 range for a golf line, maybe 350-375 on open distance, but I haven't thrown anything faster than a volt since hitting 400.

My MAX backhand drives are around 375-400ft, and I can forehand a Tee-Rex over 400ft all day. Though those forehands lack in accuracy compared with a backhand...

Latest posts