• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs Clash

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
London Calling!

10353107_483012198496564_2542692548547228816_n.jpg

From Axiom: The Axiom Clash is a more stable complement to the popular Crave. It shares a similar straight flight with exceptional glide, but with a little added fade. This opens the door for throwers who want the great glide of the Crave with added reliability. The Clash will release later this summer.

Normally I'm super excited about a new disc. This one is kinda meh to me. I don't know where this disc fits in the library of MVP and Axiom discs already out.

I wonder if the name "clash" was meant to be ironic? Since it apparently clashes with the servo. Of course I did bash the announcement of the inspire, only to regret it later...

Last edited:
To echo others, sounds like a servo. I'm not in need, but I'm sure if I can find one in the 150s in a catchy color combo I will indulge.

Sounds like a Servo with more glide. Also, the Axiom line has been very committed to Neutron releases followed by Proton releases. So, I'm down for a glidey Servo in Axiom color and styling with some Proton soon to follow.

If you don't want it, don't buy it. You always have that right. But it's awfully hard to judge a disc based on just a teaser pic and a paragraph.

Perhaps... just perhaps... some of you are jumping the gun juuuuuuuust a tad? ;-)

Last edited:
Man this society is so impatient. I fail to see how MVP /Axiom filling out their lineup is a bad thing. Just because they aren't releasingthe disc y ou want next is not a reason to get upset.

Good gosh, a year or two ago us MVP fans would have been jumping for joy to know the torrid pace they are releasing new molds.

I may not buy this disc but I am excited for yet another release. They are going nuts this year.

I know everyone is saying Servo but if it OS it could be a really glidey resistor. The crave already had decent LSS so this disc is probably just a lot more HSS as we'll.