• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

The initial release of the proxy was a little overshadowed by the atoms. I myself didn't really throw mine much of the winter(mostly due to its slickness). Now with the popularity of the mold increasing maybe it will justify a new plastic....

Soft/plasma/anything grippier Proxy:popcorn:

It took me a while to gel with the Crave. I liked my Inspire better. I threw it occasionally, then one day, one of those throws just clicked and I knew how to throw it. Now it's the only driver I need.

As a new player, I love the Crave. It is one of my favorite discs so far.

Axiom makes up the majority of my bag. Wrath, Insanity, Virus, Clash, Crave, Inspire, Alias, Theory, Envies, Proxy. There's a few MVP discs in the bag to round it out. Love the Neutron on my Wrath, Insanity, Virus. Heck I just love Axiom. Easy to throw discs.

Well it seems MVP has announced their releases for next week, what will Axiom announce?.....

Soft Proxy:popcorn:

Sloth:popcorn:

Axiom Double Stuffed Cookie Icon Edition with Double Foil Offset Stamp
:|:|:|:|:|:|

Foils on the baseballs were F'd up. I expect much better from these.

with how great my soft ions are for driving (now old as hell and seen tons of power drives in the woods) but they are stupid clean looking and the beads solid. It IMO is probably one of the most durable plastics on the market. I am not sure I need a soft proxy but might bag one just for fun specially come winter time where the soft neutron ions really shine.

The soft envy is not flimsy, the rims are still somewhat stiff. Its really the added grip that we are wanting.

Soft Proxy:popcorn:

I'm seeing an overused trend becoming out of control.....

And I think it is working :popcorn:

Fission putters :popcorn:

Whats the chance of us getting a plasma release in Axiom this summer? I need a plasma Envy and a Plasma Inspire. Need, like I am Jonesing.

The circuit event stamped plasma tangents inertias and teslas feel awesome. Have you tried a soft neutron envy?