• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

Not only is Axiom alive and well, but they've just hired an RV team to go out and ask people which colors they like :D :D :D

I apologize to whoever I just busted on but I had to :thmbup:

Is Axiom actually shutting down?

I saw people in threads saying they are shutting down due to vendors not wanting the discs. As well as RIP Axiom. I haven't been on in over a month.. But sounds like all is well?

If you read it on DGCR it has to be true.

Axiom is going out of business, MVP is doing fine. All those bad color combos caused dealers to not reorder discs... If only they would have made more white cores there is a chance they would still be in business. RIP Axiom 2014-2016.

:)

Take a couple months off the forums and things change fast. What a relief though. Insanity and Clash are amazing discs.

Thinking about trying out the Relay to compete with the Inspire.

Is this serious? Do I have to stock up on Envy's now before they go oop? I hope this is just people being overly dramatic. Honestly, I have never seen a color combo from Axiom I really hated. I can't say that for most companies.

Last edited:
Is this serious? Do I have to stock up on Envy's now before they go oop? I hope this is just people being overly dramatic. Honestly, I have never seen a color combo from Axiom I really hated. I can't say that for most companies.

Probably

Maybe a different company like innova or MVP will buy the molds. Who knows...

No just read a few posts up. Axiom is here to stay.

Envy is stupid popular. Dont be an internet dummy and rely on others for info. Do your DD!

Really? They all look like lollipops on the fairway.

Axiom discs pop. Even fugly ones.

Last time at GGGT i have to say the amount of dirt/green/camo gold line like plastic is pretty crazy.

At least axiom fuglys still stand out on the course

I have a pink on pink Crave and it's pretty nice looking. I keep it in my casual bag since it can cover a lot of lines when I only have the small bag.