• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

Pretty much all of the MVP discs are hard to find unless you happen to see the core. I cant count the number of times I've stood within 10ft of one but cant see it cause im looking at the rim. Heck even laying flat in the fairway grass they hide cause of the low profile most of them have. I need tostop the "Idont look for green discs" chant I like to bust my friends balls with, cause im sure im gonna get the "I don't look for black rims" back at me one of these days, lol.

Last edited:
Sitting sideways in the grass or woods does suck big time.

I still dont have a huge problem though. MVPs stay on the fairway and just go in the basket! :p

Axiom discs pop. Even fugly ones.

Last time at GGGT i have to say the amount of dirt/green/camo gold line like plastic is pretty crazy.

At least axiom fuglys still stand out on the course

Yeah, nothing wrong with fugly if it pops on a course.

The post below was meant to be a joke(which is why I put a smiley face at the bottom,) I didn't expect anyone to believe it. If you thought it was real I apologize.

Axiom is going out of business, MVP is doing fine. All those bad color combos caused dealers to not reorder discs... If only they would have made more white cores there is a chance they would still be in business. RIP Axiom 2014-2016.

:)

Latest posts