• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

(im mike too :p) Ever weigh those putters? its very possible that soft N ion isn't 173g :thmbup: but yes I like a lighter 165g proton to pair with the 177g on longer putts or upshots needing more touch. The flights are no different though just how the discs respond to lower power.
Ya I weighed it and its right at 173g. It is the first (and only so far) soft neutron I've got. It just seemed to drop quicker than my other Anodes and Ions in similar and even lighter weights. Not at all saying that is bad just took some getting use to. I have a soft proton Ion at that weight and didn't notice much of a difference with that one. To me even though the plastic is more flexible it felt more dense, if that makes any sense.

I know what you mean for sure. Is it the newest of all those discs? Puddle/sunk top MVP putters glide the most too so it might just take a little more love to get it "right" as soft neutron is probably the most durable MVP plastic.

I know what you mean for sure. Is it the newest of all those discs? Puddle/sunk top MVP putters glide the most too so it might just take a little more love to get it "right" as soft neutron is probably the most durable MVP plastic.
It was at the time yes. Not using it now because of my lust for the Envy. Really diggin the Envy/Anode combo.

i got off work early yesterday, only having my envy that i roll cigs on. picked up my clash from the mailbox and played a couple rounds before my fiance was off. now i usually putt with soft n ions, but goddamn i did not miss a single putt with my envy... my life is a lie!

After feeling up my watermelon envy when it came in the mail the other day and constantly telling myself I only needed one, I ended up buying a few replacements. So much for self restraint. They're just so tasty.

With all this talk about Soft N Envies, any idea if the other putters will see Soft N releases as well? I know there are existing ions out there, but I would love to try out a few Soft N Anodes

Cashed in with my Neutron Envy again. Played at Kaposia and Eagled the 500 footer 23rd hole from about 175 out. Bit lucky to be honest was just trying to lay it up on the top side but a tad hard and it went in. hehe. Just dismantled the course 14 down.

I've heard nothing but good about this disc. While playing a round yesterday my buddy let me throw his Neutron Envy. Thing took off on a frozen rope with a nice predictable fade. I feel that this is the premium plastic Sinus that I have been wanting. I love my Zero Hard Sinus but wanted a premium version. So, I ordered 2 last night from Community. 1 Neutron and 1 Proton. Can't wait to sling these around the course.

Just throwing this out there for those who want to hoard some watermelon envy's, I picked up my first proton envy today from them and they have several watermelons still on their website (at $14.99 too, not as high as ive seen from other sites...)

Just throwing this out there for those who want to hoard some watermelon envy's, I picked up my first proton envy today from them and they have several watermelons still on their website (at $14.99 too, not as high as ive seen from other sites...)
From who??? I missed it.

yeah holy crap that's a steal. I even bought some more myself to hoard for a later date and just sold 20+ of them lol-- crazy they are letting a LE disc go at stock prices but heyyyyyyyyy.

GET EM!

Anyone selling or know where I can find a black N Envy? Everytime I see a picture of any black Axiom disc, it makes me want one and I have been meaning to pick up an Envy. Every online disc golf store that actually shows or tells you what the disc looks like seems to have zero Envy's with black flight plates, even good ole Ebay has none!

I saw one in black with a red rim earlier this week. Almost got it myself but I can't afford new plastic. Anyways, just tried to look through the usuals and it was gone. I think black putters sell quick.

I saw one in black with a red rim earlier this week. Almost got it myself but I can't afford new plastic. Anyways, just tried to look through the usuals and it was gone. I think black putters sell quick.

Dang, and I see your in Rancho Cordova, so I'm assuming that was at the Shady Oaks shop? I'm sure one will turn up at some point...

Latest posts