• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

I posted this already in the aces thread, but it's so nice I gotta do it twice...

I aced twice in one round today! Both with the Envy! One Proton on an anny flex shot and one Neutron with a forehand! First Envy aces...psyched!

10995917_382857038561175_6166967275550233274_n.jpg

10997335_382857138561165_8079915189186577958_n.jpg

Thanks go to Axiom! I knew I'd ace with an Envy eventually...just never thought two in one day! This secured the Envy in my bag for life!

Thanks go to Axiom! I knew I'd ace with an Envy eventually...just never thought two in one day! This secured the Envy in my bag for life!

Man I am so bad at this game, I cant even get two aces for my career........not to mention that my only real ace was on an 85ft hole....:wall:

With that being said, that is awesome Andy, great job.

Man I am so bad at this game, I cant even get two aces for my career........not to mention that my only real ace was on an 85ft hole....:wall:

With that being said, that is awesome Andy, great job.

don't feel too bad

I've been playing a lot longer than you and I only have three aces. And two were in front of my wife whie on vacation. She couldn't care less :gross:

don't feel too bad

I've been playing a lot longer than you and I only have three aces. And two were in front of my wife whie on vacation. She couldn't care less :gross:

I also only have three, only one of which was witnessed by another golfer.

Bump.

I only fairly recently picked up a soft N Envy, and it's been tripping me out. I've seen different takes on here...

For me, it's not so much more OS than the others, I'd describe it more as having less glide? I suppose that's splitting hairs. I just know that it's the easiest of all of them to range, and it's fades earlier, harder, and sticks.

I've always thought the Envy was kinda/sorta like the Rhyno, the soft seems, to me, to fly the most like one.

Bump.

I only fairly recently picked up a soft N Envy, and it's been tripping me out. I've seen different takes on here...

For me, it's not so much more OS than the others, I'd describe it more as having less glide? I suppose that's splitting hairs. I just know that it's the easiest of all of them to range, and it's fades earlier, harder, and sticks.

I've always thought the Envy was kinda/sorta like the Rhyno, the soft seems, to me, to fly the most like one.

I find that my favorite Envy is a 165g Soft. It is supremely HSS while not having much LSS. It also has a great amount of glide & distance potential.

I pair it with an RDG Scale that has no glide, little distance potential and is easier to range for upshots.

I love driving putters but I am really clicking with this set up bc I have two discs that are capable of similar lines but one has glide whereas the other simply does not.

Awesome Andy!

@Toro & JCassidy, My soft N is 163 and great for driving and up shots. I love how it sticks. IDK why, but I can't putt with it though. I've switched back to my heavier P Envy for putting and I'm back on track. I wouldn't compare either of my Envies to a Rhyno though, while they have similar HSS, the LSS just isn't there with the Envies. Rhynos were my only putters for a couple years and I've thrown every plastic in ranges of weights. Every one had more dump than my Envies do

Latest posts