• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Backhand or Sidearm Disc?

dlopez916

Bogey Member
Do you use your discs as sidearm only, or a backhand only. If there are certain discs you use both ways, which discs are they? If you won't use them both ways, why not?

Most of my discs get the BH or the FH, putters-drivers, understable or overstable. There are a few really deep rimmed mids that i don't use, but everything else gets used.

Most of my bag gets used either way. The main exception is my FireBirds. I almost never use them for BH. But then again, I almost never throw an overhand shot with a mid.

I only use sidearms to get out of trouble. Depending on that trouble just about any disc has the possibility to be used. I would say my gator is used to most for sidearm. Take a hard left turn around the corner and then lands nice and flat :D. I always get asked what I threw when I do that shot.

sidearm

I only use sidearms to get out of trouble. Depending on that trouble just about any disc has the possibility to be used. I would say my gator is used to most for sidearm. Take a hard left turn around the corner and then lands nice and flat :D. I always get asked what I threw when I do that shot.

Everytime i saw you get in trouble you threw an overhand shot and parked it at the basket lol!

I can throw BH and FH both pretty good. Most of the discs in my bag are for both BH and FH, and some are for BH only and FH only.

Latest posts