• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Backup Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

steinkecm

Eagle Member
Hey All --

I've got a split zipper on my VooDoo Mojo.

They've got a sweet warranty, but I don't have anything to use while I don't have it. :thmbdown:

Anyone got anything they're willing to part with that's got a 15ish disc capacity?

Paypal, plastic, combo?

Hey All --

I've got a split zipper on my VooDoo Mojo.

They've got a sweet warranty, but I don't have anything to use while I don't have it. :thmbdown:

Anyone got anything they're willing to part with that's got a 15ish disc capacity?

Paypal, plastic, combo?

005.jpg wanted $50.00 shipped, but I can squeeze it in a smaller post office box if I take it out of bag for $45.00 shipped

BUT ITS SO UGLY! Hahahahaha. Lemme think about it.

All of it's there? Cage, etc.?

I feel like I could just order a color I want for that same price.....

@DKOZ

I have a used but excellent condition green Innova Deluxe. I Plasti-Dipped the bottom so it has been very protected. I'm a weather wimp so no rain and very minimal snow.

Bag is $30 shipped with origional Strap.
Add $20 for excellent quality Innova Backsaver straps.
Add $9 for good condition Military "Y" style Alice II straps.

IMG_20120707_094538.jpg

IMG_20120707_094738.jpg

2010-08-12_13-05-23_405.jpg

hope these go through

Attachments

• IMG_1896.jpg
    IMG_1896.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1897.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
straps not included in the $30 but if youre interested they are new brown bag straps iv had for no longer then a month before i bought a new bag. id let them go for $20

I actually don't have the inside frame in the bag because I attempted to make a DG bag out of an old book bag but it was unsuccessful and the frame needs to be put back in the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts