• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Patches- Lets see em!

Ugh! I was going to get some patches, but was wondering about melting the bag. Mine's made of Cordura, can I iron them on, or will I need to sew?

If you try and iron them on make sure you use a thin towel or old t-shirt between the iron and your bag/patch. If you end up scortching anything it'll be the the towel/t-shirt. Then after that's done I usually sew down the corners or any part that didn't quite get glued down.

Anyone know where to get those Ace patches other than ebay. Hazard discs does not ship to canada. I cant stand that part of ebay. They'll charge $.50 anywhere in the US and it would be about $.46 with the exchange rate but still wont do it. How bout I pay in CAD then will you ship it. "Sorry a little Rant" Any info would be great thanks

Anyone know where to get those Ace patches other than ebay. Hazard discs does not ship to canada. I cant stand that part of ebay. They'll charge $.50 anywhere in the US and it would be about $.46 with the exchange rate but still wont do it. How bout I pay in CAD then will you ship it. "Sorry a little Rant" Any info would be great thanks

Strangediscs has an ace race keychain that will suffice to hang from the bag. Other that that you can get Ace Patches from amazon that would also work, though they are bigger.

41aItltj3SL.jpg

Strangediscs has an ace race keychain that will suffice to hang from the bag. Other that that you can get Ace Patches from amazon that would also work, though they are bigger.

I almost ordered one of those for my first ace a couple weeks ago. If (hopefully) I ever get another, that's what it'll be.

hey guys where are you finding the ace race key chain at strange discs, i was looking on the site but cannot find it...

can anyone pm me a link?

Thanks! :hfive:

Patches_1.jpg

South Carolina Flag
Tennessee Flag

Patches_2.jpg

Christian Flag
University of Tennessee 'T'

My wonderful wife sewed them on, then I ironed them down.

I switched to my old black Domke photo bag. It has more room and bigger side pockets. I humped 60+ pounds of camera gear on a regular basis with this bag so it's tough enough for Disc Golf.

Since it's now a disc golf bag I decided to add a few patches....

picture.php

The top 2 were given to me. The top patch I blacked out "Disc Golf Makes Me Happy" if it said "Disc Golf Irritates Me" that would be better.

The Overstable patch is kind of funny since I throw very few overs.

The bottom patch is a highly technical Disc Golf term I use on a regular basis.

The bottom patch is a highly technical Disc Golf term I use on a regular basis.

I have a t-shirt with that on it. The first time I wore it I got yelled at my an old woman for it lol. That was about 10 years ago and no one has said anything since unless they were laughing while asking where I got it. I then tell them my Mom got it for me and they laugh more lol.

Ok got my patches on. Enjoy! The bottom one on my quads was a pain. Had to use pliers to pull/push the needle through the padding and patch.

0512111512.jpg

0512111512a.jpg

0512111512b.jpg

0512111511.jpg

Latest posts