• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Stolen Out Of Car! West Michigan

with 23 Disc ... at an average of 15$ a piece ...
thats 345 $ worth of stuff ... and then a gorilla boy kong bag is 110$

so thats 445$ all together ...
he might get a nasty fine or small jail time if you explaign all this value to the police ...

If you are paying $15 each for discs you are getting ripped off. Someone in your area needs to step up and start buying discs in bulk and returning the savings to the locals.

This is cause for a celebration!

images

Glad to hear you got your bag back! It still sucks that it was stolen, but it's great to see the system worked! Hope that ******* get's what's coming to him!

BAG HAS BEEN RETURNED!

I got a call today from the local pawn shop today stating that the just bought a bag full of "frisbees" and that my number was all over them. I explained the situation, he got ahold of the authorities and the rest is history! He wouldnt even except the $20 that the scum bag got for them. Thank you to every one for all of your help and support! Hope i run into you on the course; just look for the 6'1" ginger with a green bag!

gratz brotha!! man, how could someone steal a whole bag of "frisbees?" scumbags!!

with 23 Disc ... at an average of 15$ a piece ...
thats 345 $ worth of stuff ... and then a gorilla boy kong bag is 110$

so thats 445$ all together ...
he might get a nasty fine or small jail time if you explaign all this value to the police ...

Jail time for less than $500???
No way, the property values wouldn't get it above misdemeanor...now if this is a repeat offender, the crime is breaking and entering, maybe a little jail time.
But seriously, nobody wants our space in jail wasted for such minor crimes.

Anyway, congrats on getting your bag back. That's great.
Now, have you ever considered throwing any Innova? I'm sure there's a Valkyrie, Tee Bird, or Roc somewhere with your name on it!

$7 for D, $8 for X and $10 for everything else. Someone just tried to give me $12 for a Nuke SS. I gave $2 back.

Wow, prices must be reflected by real estate etc. CA BayArea is VERY expensive. Disc prices are about 17 for Star 15 for Champ etc.

I know I know, I should move. Easier said than done. I order online.

Rent for a 3 bedroom house in my town is about $2,100 a month if your lucky.

I rent a 2 bedroom apt. no central heating or air for 1,100. That's a 'deal'. :(

I have way too much family around here to move. I have no business living in this area.

Thanks for listening.

Wow, prices must be reflected by real estate etc. CA BayArea is VERY expensive. Disc prices are about 17 for Star 15 for Champ etc.

I know I know, I should move. Easier said than done. I order online.

Rent for a 3 bedroom house in my town is about $2,100 a month if your lucky.

I rent a 2 bedroom apt. no central heating or air for 1,100. That's a 'deal'. :(

I have way too much family around here to move. I have no business living in this area.

Thanks for listening.

It's the price you/we pay for living in such a great place. At least in my opinion.

Jail time for less than $500???
No way, the property values wouldn't get it above misdemeanor...now if this is a repeat offender, the crime is breaking and entering, maybe a little jail time.
But seriously, nobody wants our space in jail wasted for such minor crimes.

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure a stern warning is all this criminal needs to straighten his **** out.

Now, have you ever considered throwing any Innova? I'm sure there's a Valkyrie, Tee Bird, or Roc somewhere with your name on it!

HAHA, I throw Innova all the time... in to the trash!! Just kidding! Yes Innova does have some great molds, and I do love them too. I was just bred as a Discraft thrower from the start. Plus, I love supporting my home state. I always have a couple found Innova discs stashed away to give to kids that come up to me and ask what i'm doing when im practicing driving on the range.

P.S.
Don't tell anyone, but you CAN find rocs and rhynos in my bag from time to time.

Jukeshoe: <---Knows that Chain-Addicted ain't a-kiddin'. :eek: :|

Jukeshoe: <---Knows that Chain-Addicted ain't a-kiddin'. :eek: :|

A perp breaking into a car, you cant really do anything about (unless of course you are in the vehicle and fear for your life). It's just material things and not your life you are protecting.

But someone breaking into your house is another story. I hope nothing like that ever happens to me: I dont want to live the rest of my life knowing that I took someone elses life even though I had to.

Some street thug somewhere around here in Charlotte (I tried to find the story) broke into some guys house and was carrying the owners rifle down the stairs when the owner caught up with him at the bottom of the stairs and proceeded to apply some "justice". That dude (the crook) paid with his life and his buddy took off down the street and was later arrested. If perhaps they had locked him (the dead guy) up for longer it might have taught the guy a lesson, possibly sparing his life. Instead he got taught an even harder lesson. Just sayin......

And yes, the pawnshop had all of his her information and fingerprints... what a stupid crook. $20 bucks for over $400 worth of gear. My bag wasn't the only stuff he cashed in on; apparently there was a little string of car break ins in my area. My bag is never staying in my car over night again!

What an idiot.

Just found this thread. :eek: Glad to hear you got your "frisbees" ( :doh:) back, I was all ready to do some detective work on some local courses! :p

Latest posts