• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Suggestions/Criticism

I finally reduced the number of different molds in my bag (I had 18 different discs at one point). I'm not sure if i'm going in the right direction, my score has improved but that could just be that i am getting better with my form.
Any and all comments and criticism would be very helpful.

Putters
Pro-D Magnet 165
Pro-D Magnet 172

Mid-Range
Z Buzzz 176 (x2)
Ti Buzz 169
Esp Meteor 172

Drivers
Pro-D Cyclone 169
Pro-D Cyclone 172
X Cyclone 172
Z Predator 174 (x3) I seem to always loose one
Z Flash 172
Z Flash 170
Esp Flash 165
Z Nuke 168
Z Nuke 172
Z Force 171 (x2)
Esp Force 173

I would also love to hear any suggestions on what discs you prefer and why.

I dont have much feedback on your bag currently, but I do have a comment and a question. First, you would get much better feedback, and more help if you followed the bag critique guidelines, with distances you throw, how long you've played, etc... Secondly, why the all Discraft bag? They are a good company, and I carry a few of theirmolds, but it just seems like you are shorting yourself out of some opportunities to throw great plastic, by not throwing innova, lat 64, MVP, etc

Thanks for the comment I didnt see that there were guidelines thank you for pointing that out i will repost giving more information.

Im not really sure why i have all Discraft I just got a few of them at first and then just kept on getting Discraft.

I finally reduced the number of different molds in my bag (I had 18 different discs at one point). I'm not sure if i'm going in the right direction, my score has improved but that could just be that i am getting better with my form.
Any and all comments and criticism would be very helpful.

Putters
Pro-D Magnet 165
Pro-D Magnet 172

Mid-Range
Z Buzzz 176 (x2)
Ti Buzz 169
Esp Meteor 172

Drivers
Pro-D Cyclone 169
Pro-D Cyclone 172
X Cyclone 172
Z Flash 172
Z Flash 170
Esp Flash 165
Z Nuke 168
Z Nuke 172
Z Force 171 (x2)
Esp Force 173

I would also love to hear any suggestions on what discs you prefer and why.

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: DG 2-3 Years
right-handed
RHBH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Magnet: 200/240'; Buzzz: 250/300'; Force: 300/320'

Optional:
Sex: M
seem to Have trouble deciding which driver to use (I throw them all about the same distance)
I'd like to have more consistency in the short-term, and gain some additional distance in the long-term

Not sure you have the need for the nukes based on your distance.

Other than that, beats me I dont know much about discraft drivers

I'd say based on your force distance, you should disc down. Make the Cyclone your fastest disc for a while until you are throwing it about 350 pretty consistently and then add in some faster stuff. You may want to pick up an ESP Cyclone and keep it fresh for overstable stuff. Or you could just keep the predators for that slot. Overall, looks like a good bag, but it doesn't seem like you have the arm for all of it yet.

I'd say based on your force distance, you should disc down. Make the Cyclone your fastest disc for a while until you are throwing it about 350 pretty consistently and then add in some faster stuff. You may want to pick up an ESP Cyclone and keep it fresh for overstable stuff. Or you could just keep the predators for that slot. Overall, looks like a good bag, but it doesn't seem like you have the arm for all of it yet.

i agree with this. maybe keep the light flash in the bag for wide open distance shots where accuracy is not required.

i can't say exactly why your drivers are all going the same distance. i would check out the grip tutorial on dgr and make sure all of that stuff is correct first. i'd guess that you aren't getting your weight forward at the hit and leaving the nose up. a video would help if you have access to a camera.

Putters
Pro-D Magnet 165
Pro-D Magnet 172

Mid-Range
Z Buzzz 176 (x2)
Ti Buzz 169
Esp Meteor 172

Drivers
Pro-D Cyclone 169
Pro-D Cyclone 172
X Cyclone 172

Looks like the above (plus your favorite Flash) would be a solid bag

Pick up some innova discs.. I throw a mix of innova and discraft, and I have to say that the innova discs are more versatile (for me anyway). with your distances try a leopard or a valkyrie, love the champion plastics, try one of those if you're looking for something new. other than that I'm liking the post above in terms of your bag

Latest posts