• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bags with coolers?

The front pocket and main compartment of my Lat64 Pro bag are insulated. I've packed an extra drink and sandwich in the front with a little cooler pack and it works very well.

I have a Fade Tournament bag I'm pretty satisfied with for most rounds. Really looking for something for casual rounds during the summer that will hold maybe 10 discs and a 6 pack on ice. I suppose I could just look for a small cooler that will fit in my bag and just take my reserve discs out.

5997840.jpg

You would be the only one on the course with this^^

http://www.ideastage.com/Sample-Req...-about-you-the-cooler-and-riding-9140450.aspx

i throw ice in my camelback of the simian and can fit 10 cans!

I believe Spike hyzer has a cooler bag.

Spike Hyzer is their website but I dont seem to be able to find the bag.

You might try contacting chuck.. per their website his email is [email protected]

Hope this helps... there are some pictures on this website here.

Looks like they placed one of those soft lunchbox sized coolers in the middle. That's what I did last summer with my Innova competition bag. It worked ok for carrying bags of ice that I would place on the back of my neck to cool down.

Check the new Fade gear bags. I played with someone the other day and he had a new (I think crunch box) and it looked like the whole thing was insulated. I could be wrong, I didn't check it out too closely but that's what it looked like.

I have a Fade Tournament bag I'm pretty satisfied with for most rounds. Really looking for something for casual rounds during the summer that will hold maybe 10 discs and a 6 pack on ice. I suppose I could just look for a small cooler that will fit in my bag and just take my reserve discs out.

Revo dual pack or a DIY swiss gear backpack can both hold coolers in the top area. They get kind of tippy with all the weight up high. How about taking some pink foam board and making a custom sized cooler for your fade bag and dropping a couple discs out. I also heard of a small cooler made for breast milk bottles that fits into golf bags.

Check the new Fade gear bags. I played with someone the other day and he had a new (I think crunch box) and it looked like the whole thing was insulated. I could be wrong, I didn't check it out too closely but that's what it looked like.

Yeah the crunch box's are like insulated lunch box type material. Dont' know if they'd be water proof or if they'd provide quite enough room for 10 discs and a sixer though. Maybe like a putter 3 discs and 6 beers though somehow.

The side pockets of the mahal fit soft coolers perfectly. The other day I had 16 discs in the main compartment, two putters and two ice packed soft coolers with 5 tall cans each. 18 discs and 10 tall boys and still comfortable. Best bag ever for a course drunk like me.

I have one of the Grip off's/ Cabella's Angler Bag's and it features a rather roomie upper compartment. I have a soft lunch bag cooler that fits 8 cold ones and it fits PERFECT in my bag. This does add weight BUT it carries like a backpack which helps

Here is the size of that compartment, its bigger that it looks (thats.. what she said.)
attachment.php

The Cruzin' Coolers are really sweet.
You can get the trailer to carry your bag and extra stuff.
banner10.jpg

^ i remember reading somwhere that a guy actually got a DUI on one of those....

for the OP as someone else stated the Lat 64 bag has an insulated front pocket which works quite well. Also threw in a blue ice but kept that in a ziploc to the condensation didn't soak into my bag.

Latest posts