• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bailey Disc Golf Course is closed

ponto11

Bogey Member
The Bailey Disc Golf Course (Bailey, CO) is closed for play. Some have been parking cars outside the locked gate and hopping the fence. The cows will be on the property on 5/23 or possibly sooner. Please do NOT attempt to play the course until we announce that the cows have been removed (likely not before first week of June or so).

Thanks.

Cows and people cannot be friends? Pronto is you consider cows bovine friends and not just friends, then you are a nothing but a specieist.

Seems like this is something you should write on the course page, course conditions, would be much more effective than here.

Bailey Disc Golf Course re-opening on June 5!

Great news, Bailey Disc Golf Course will re-open on Thursday, June 5 at 8am. It will be open for public play again on Friday, June 6. It will be closed to the public for The Bloom tournament on Saturday, June 7. The course will remain open to the public after the tournament for the foreseeable future! Waivers must be signed and please keep in mind the course is a donation pay-to-play course. Suggested donation is $5.

The random doubles match that was previously scheduled for Beaver Ranch is being moved to Bailey. It will begin at 5pm. $5/participant. Please help spread the word!!

599 Rosalie Rd, Bailey, CO 80421.

Very enjoyable course. I had the pleasure of playing it and Beaver Ranch one day last summer while in Denver for a vacation. Some of my favorite disc golf scenery in an absolutely beautiful area of the country.

Can't wait to play! My first time playing Bailey and Beaver Ranch will be at the Bloom...and the bonus is that my daughter is also playing the Bloom! I hear it's a great course!

Can't wait to play! My first time playing Bailey and Beaver Ranch will be at the Bloom...and the bonus is that my daughter is also playing the Bloom! I hear it's a great course!

Enjoy that huge elevated bomb on hole one!! :)