• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ball Golf / Disc Golf courses

Skyline Golf Course: 18 Holes in Cathlamet, WA. On the golf course. (Open)

This course no longer exists in any form. It was great fun to play, but was pulled when the BG course was sold and the new owner wasn't interested in keeping the baskets in.

There is a course in Germanton NC called "The Rock at Stonewall". It has been a traditional golf course since I lived near there 15 years ago that just added disc golf recently. You can play both types of golf there. I have not been to play disc yet but I played it many times as a golf course and it is very scenic.

Also one of my favorite courses all time it Mountain Lake in Pembroke VA. It was built on an old ball golf course. Incidentally, it is also where the movie Dirty Dancing was filmed (Mountain Lake Lodge not the course)

There is now a filter in place for dg courses on ball golf courses. I went through and tried to tag all of them. I only tagged the ones on active ball golf courses rather than ones built on land that used to have a ball golf course.

Trenton Street Golf in West Monroe has closed permanently.

There is now a filter in place for dg courses on ball golf courses. I went through and tried to tag all of them. I only tagged the ones on active ball golf courses rather than ones built on land that used to have a ball golf course.

Tim, I am getting a glitch on this search function. If I select "on a ball golf course" and search, it shows "69 courses found". If I try to click "Next" or any of the other page numbers, it "turns off" the ball golf check and shows 5758 courses. So, I tried changing the settings to 60 per page but again, it "turns off" the ball golf check and gives me every course in the world.

I am using a desktop with Chrome.

Non Us ones any good?

Bedworth Miners welfare - shares 9 holes of the pitch and putt, designed to play concurrently. Free to play for both

Woolacombe Holiday Park, golf pitch and putt and Disc golf with different flows. Private park

Tilney Sports - Same flow as the nine hole academy course, played concurrently with Footgolf and Golf, owner looking to expand into an 18 hole course on the main course. Pay to play - £6 - 10 a round, same for golf same for footgolf.

Cold Ashby - Undergoing yet another redesign after another change of minds (grrr) but will play around 9 holes of a 27 hole course, still waiting to see if it will work concurrently with golf or to be closed as a loop for Disc golf and footgolf at certain times. Pay to play - £7 - £12 for Disc golf against £8 - £15 for 18 Footgolf and similar for golf.

Lots more in the pipeline.

I just did a search for "ball golf" in descriptions. If I missed some, please feel free to update the course pages. The option is right there with Private, Pay to Play, etc.

Little Bighorn Golf Club: 18 Holes in Pierceton, IN. Adjacent to golf. (Open)

This was listed on page 4 of this Master List. Last I heard (as well as listed on this website), the course and the ball golf course closed down. I haven't been up there recently so I cannot confirm this.

Tim, I am getting a glitch on this search function. If I select "on a ball golf course" and search, it shows "69 courses found". If I try to click "Next" or any of the other page numbers, it "turns off" the ball golf check and shows 5758 courses. So, I tried changing the settings to 60 per page but again, it "turns off" the ball golf check and gives me every course in the world. I am using a desktop with Chrome.

I get the same error with Firefox.

Woops, forgot to add it to a spot. Will fix it now...

9 Springs Golf and Disc Course in Fitchburg, WI. $5 for 9 or $8 for 18, but it is only a nine hole course. maybe they'll only charge you $1.50 if you go a third time? says play could be very slow if you are following ballers.

Put that list in excel. So you can search by state!

A quick run thru. Noticed Indian Springs, in IN. Thought that one was out of biz.

This is the future of disc golf!

The dying sport of golf will embrace us hippies as legitimate players understand the philosophy of "golf" and good course etiquette!!

Latest posts