• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Banshee plastic differences

Any real reason to throw a Banshee over a FB? This is coming from a guy who bags FDs and teebs, I have no problem with that speed 7 wing.

I have always just found a sexton or like, domey star FB in about 167g to just completely outperform Banshees I have tried in practically every respect.

i like the banshee but star fb all day

ive also found that the slightly faster rim of the fb cuts the wind better and has better d potential while still being very controllable

all subjective and really i could bag either but bag neither however given the choice it would be star fb

i like the banshee but star fb all day

ive also found that the slightly faster rim of the fb cuts the wind better and has better d potential while still being very controllable

all subjective and really i could bag either but bag neither however given the choice it would be star fb

Who is throwing a FB for distance. :confused:

---------------

The only other thing I like about the Banshee better that I can think of is that the slightly narrower rim is more comfy for OH throws.

---------------

The only other thing I like about the Banshee better that I can think of is that the slightly narrower rim is more comfy for OH throws.

if i can weasel out some extra d without sacrificing accuracy ill do it

---------------

90% of my FH rollers and thumbers are with a FB unless it's a short roller. They work great for me but I did like the FD2 for thumbers. That was an interesting tidbit of info about the FD2 having one of the Banshee mold pieces.

Edit - now that I looked at the thread again, the FD2 they were talking about was probably about 2 versions prior to the last version. Who knows what mold pieces they used, never mind.

Last edited:
Banshee >goes hard left 25'

Firebird >goes hard left 30'

Clearly, the Firebird is superior. :|

im not talkin about lateral distance

you sound like you havent thrown a fb or you just throw 200ft so every disc flies the same

im not talkin about lateral distance

you sound like you havent thrown a fb or you just throw 200ft so every disc flies the same

Nah man I just know how to throw for distance without using a meathook on an anny to compensate for my OAT.

Every PIAS in the Central has a huge stock of lightweight champion paint number banshees on the shelf.
I like a good banshee at max weight for the over-stable slot, but it looks to me llkr so
Eb

Somebody got taken for a ride. And DGCR needs an upgrade so I can post from my phone without the cluster of editing?
Wow.

Somebody got taken for a ride. And DGCR needs an upgrade so I can post from my phone without the cluster of editing?
Wow.

You're talking about Banshees so it's all good. Don't sleep on those lightweights! Give one a shot you'd be surprised...there was a time where I carried a 160ish/175 combo (no longer bag Banshees). Great for tailwinds or letting a crosswind aid your hyzer and/or fade. My favorite reason for carrying a lightweight was bad footing/no run up/might smack my hand on a tree if I throw too hard. Still reliably Banshee overstable:thmbup:

Latest posts