• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Bard

All hail the Bard. Her sweet music keeps me near the basket in devilish headwinds, especially hole 7 at the Willows.

Great disc.

Threw a TP Bard back in the bag and just chained out on a sweeping left 270 foot hole yesterday.

Anyone else loving the Bard? So dependable and great feeling mid.

Threw a TP Bard back in the bag and just chained out on a sweeping left 270 foot hole yesterday.

Anyone else loving the Bard? So dependable and great feeling mid.

Probably my favorite mid, they are super predictable and have decent glide. I got an Eagle on a par 4 a while back by throwing one in from 220.

I always found the Bard name clever, since the majority of disc names come from characters/elements from the Kalevla(when they were still an independent company, now it's mainly whatever they think would sound cool). And the Bard, while not being a character per se, is the person relating the tale.

The Queen box apparently has a Bard in it. I'll find out when I open mine.

Bard is an excellent disc, but I had a tough time finding them in-person between multiple stores.(pre-pandemic DG boom) I like to be able to hold a disc before I buy it. Descriptive ratings like on OTBs website are helpful but there's no substitute for holding a disc in hand to see how it feels.

Shield, Harp, Bard, Ahti, Sword, Giant was a solid bag for me.

So I have my VIP Ice Glimmer Bard from the Queen box, but have yet to throw it as I have a couple seasoned VIPs I rotate, and will work it in in time.

Just wondering if any of you all have thrown one, and how it compares to regular VIP.

(of course I could just throw mine, but I'm not trustworthy :D )

Latest posts